• Show
Clear All
  • CO-B16
    Vet
    • May 2004

Day 9:
    234.0 lbs

Comments:
    This is more my true weight....Mondays i dont work, and have had a few meals in me as well as coming off the weekend in which i dont train or do cardio and tend to eat a bit more, so i always weigh more on mondays....Wednesdays and Thursdays i hit the gym right after i get out of bed, i dont even eat before, so by this thought, i was 231.8 lbs on day 3 and now im 234.0 on day 9, so a 2.2lb increase is more accurate imo.....Today was back and bi day, i had an increase in certain back exercises, t-bar weight went up 10lbs as well as hammer rows, everything else was pretty much the same.....My bi's were much more spent and i could feel the nasty pump while trying to hammer out my bi routine.....

Sides:
    None more to report.....No acne, sore nips, decrease in libido, everything is good....
    THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

• Thate
      Vet
      • Mar 2007

better than M1T?

Comment

• CO-B16
        Vet
        • May 2004

i have never tried M1T....

YO MOMMA

Comment

• Thate
          Vet
          • Mar 2007

well you didn't miss out on much lol

Comment

• CO-B16
            Vet
            • May 2004

Day 15:
            234.4lbs

Comments:
            Dissappointed with the lack of weight gain, but did not expect much at all to be honest.....The workouts have been much better since starting this product.....Strength has definately gone up, nothing crazy, but noticable.....More muscle hardness and vascularity, just no real weight gain.....But i have another 6 days, so we will see....

Sides:
            I dont feel shut down at all, nuts are fine, no shrinkage at all....Sex drive is actually up.....Im still going to run nolva for 20 days at 20 mgs per as well as the Mass FX and will keep this going....

YO MOMMA

Comment

• llainfactor

Keep us posted! I just got the stuff, and btw does the bottle/pills look anything like this?

arg, it wont let me post a URL because I'm new.

Well it looks like the image you get on the websites you can buy it except it just says S-Drol and the picture is the same, just no "extended release" or "fast action labs" on the bottle. Hope it's not a clone of a clone.

Comment

• CO-B16
                Vet
                • May 2004

Its a dark bottle with S-DROL on it...it says Pharmaceutical grade under s-drol...It says nutra coastal on the top of the label which is who it is distributed by out of NY, New York......2a,17a-di methyl-5a-androst-3-one,17b-ol 10mg..........

YO MOMMA

Comment

• llainfactor

ok well i got revive T and S-drol from fast action from NetNutri dot com. They seem reliable, Ive ordered from them before and this is the first time I had any questions. I got M1-alpha and anabol xtreme superdrol from them years ago. Now I got revive T and s-drol from fast action. the revive T is in a dark bottle with the silver orb and rings on it. it has fast action pharma at the top and pharmaceutical grade under revive T. it also says nutricoastal, ny, ny on it. the S-drol bottles however have the same logo, but no fast action pharma or pharmaceutical grade on them. other then that its the same label. which is why im curious. also, what do the pills of S drol look like? mine are white and circular with tiny noticable specks. thanks bro just making sure they didnt give me some junk.

Comment

• CO-B16
                    Vet
                    • May 2004

Day 17:
                    234.4lbs

Comments:
                    Nothing new, dissappointed so far....Not even close to some good ol test....Oh well, chalk it up to just being a lab rat for you guys.....

Sides:
                    No sides....

YO MOMMA

Comment

• colossus

I bought some of this shit, I am gonna start it next week and give you guys a "2nd trial opinion". I have lost a lot of muscle development and strength due to the shoulder surgery so it would be interesting if it gives me any "kick" at all.

Comment

• CO-B16
                        Vet
                        • May 2004

Final conclusion:
                        Nothing big imo.....I put on between 2-3lbs with not bloat or water weight....Only started to notice the libido drop and some nut shrinkage during the last few days of use, so it took 2.5 weeks before that even happened....I was on it for 20 days and 30 mgs a day...I did get a little bump in the weight i was pushing, a little hardness and pump to the look of the muscles, but nothing worth hooting and hollering about.....I paid 50 bucks for it at a local supp store, but have seen it for around 30-40 online....I would not use it again, but for a newbie or someone who has hit a plateau in the amount of weight they are pushing, this supp could be a little boost needed....Hope this helps some of ya out....

YO MOMMA

Comment

• meateater

Originally posted by Thate
                          better than M1T?
                          Originally posted by CO-B16
                          i have never tried M1T....
                          Originally posted by Thate
                          well you didn't miss out on much lol

M1-T gave me BACNE.....also got MUCH thicker and stronger.

Comment

Working...