Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Bodybuilding and Fitness Discussion > Supplements
User Name
Password

Old 08-13-2013, 09:51 PM   #1
RickRock
Board Sponsor

RickRock will become famous soon enough
MR Supps needs loggers for new PH's!!

MR Supps is looking for interested candidates to log their newest prohormones....Black Xtreme and 6-mdrol!!

Requirements for logging are as follows...

-Before and after photos

-detailed log with consistent updates here at Peak Muscle and also over at Muscle Reasearch (copy and paste is fine)

If you are interested in logging one of the products, feel free to post in this thread or send me a PM with the following info:

-Stats (age, height, weight, bodyfat)

-experience

-product you would like to log (6-mdrol or Black Xtreme)

-Goals for the cycle

Black Xtreme:

https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/111/Black+Extreme/

Black Extreme is what the name says it is. It is the most extreme combination of pro-hormones we have ever launched. Black Extreme will be great for bulking and will deliver noticeable gains in strength and size. This trio of Pro-Hormones was put together so that each one complemented each other to provide you with the best results, and fewest negative side effects, possible. The formula was designed to give you dry hard gains in strength and size. These gains are easier to maintain post cycle than wet bloated gains. Also with Black Extreme we threw in a Hyper Transport System that ensures maximum absorption and inhibits aromatase. Black Extreme is an all-around powerhouse developed for our most experienced users.

What is in Black Extreme?

Extreme Trio

1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one; Increases mass, best used when bulking. There is no conversion to estrogen, and low potential for liver toxicity.

13- ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-dien-17-one; Increases hardness and delivers noticeable gains in strength and muscle mass with little water retention. Negative side effects of extra estrogen should be minimal and there is medium potential for liver toxicity. This hormone should also increase libido.

4-chloro-17a-Methyl-Androsta-1,4,diene3,; solid increases in strength, lean muscle mass, increased vascularity, and minimal water retention. Side effects should be minimal but liver support is recommended.

Hyper Transport System

Medium Chain Triglycerides; Ensures the lipophilic nature of pro-hormones. Also enhances absorption in the lymph as well as the blood. Enables some hormones to esterize.

Black Cohosh (8% Trierpine Glcosides); Enhances absorption of pro-hormones through the liver by inhibiting enzymes that could otherwise limit them. Clinically comparable to 6, 7-dihdroxybergamottin.

Diindolylmethane; Inhibits the aromatase enzyme that is responsible for converting androgens to estradiol.

NAC/ 60% Andrographolide; Supports healthy liver function and the abundance of 3b and 17b enzymes required for pro-hormone conversion to target substances. Also keeps glutathione levels high.

What Kind of Results Can I Expect from Black Extreme?

May Promote Gains in Strength
May Promote Lean Muscle Mass
May Promote Dry, Hard Gains in Size
My improve Libido

Do I Need Post-Cycle Therapy After Using Black Extreme?

Yes, every cycle needs proper PCT. We recommend using Forma Stanzol, Test Infusion and Transform Forged Post Cycle.

What Side Effects Can I Get When Using Black Extreme?

Side effects are rare but may include and are not limited to; hair loss, high blood pressure, acne, and prostate enlargement. If negative side effects occur discontinue use and consult with your doctor.

Do I Need an AI (aromatase inhibitor) When Using Black Extreme?

Unless one is very prone to gyno and/or bloat during a cycle an AI is not commonly needed during a cycle of Black Extreme. If one must run an AI Always start with the lightest dose needed and always use an AI that is not known for robbing ones gains from the cycle. Forma Stanzol at 5 pumps am and 5 pumps pm works outstandingly well for many and often nothing else is needed.

Is Black Extreme Liver Toxic?

Less toxic then most, two ingredients are not 17a anabolic so liver stress is mild but one ingredient is 17 a anabolic and will cause some stress to the liver. Forged Liver Support every day is highly recommended throughout cycle. You can also add a full dose of N2guard to “go the extra mile” in safety.

I’m Under the Age of 21. Should I Use Black Extreme?

No. In fact, you should not use any steroid or hormonal product if you are under 21 your body is already making plenty of natural testosterone at your age and there is no need to mess with hormonal products.

I’m an Athlete in Organized Sports. Should I Use Black Extreme?

No. Using Black Extreme to enhance athletic performance in competitive sports is morally wrong and against the rules of every known organized sport league. Cheating in sports by a few is the main reason steroids are Illegal for all of us. Not only are you cheating yourself, but you are also going to get caught. Black Extreme will make any drug-tested athlete test positive for WADA banned substances during the cycle.

What Dosage Should I Take?

Take two capsules in the AM and two capsules in the PM. Do not use for more than 30 days. Take at least a 30 to 60 day break in between cycles.

WARNING

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This product is intended for adult men only. Not for use by women or anyone under 21 years of age. If you have or have had a medical condition or are currently using prescription drugs consult your physician before using this product. Avoid this product if you have any previous history of medical dysfunction or disease, including but not limited to high blood pressure, heart, kidney, thyroid, or psychiatric disease, difficulty urinating, prostate enlargement, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, or have had a stroke. Do not combine this product with other medications or supplements. Do not use this product if you are being treated for or have a history of endocrine-related disorders such as hypercorticism, adrenal insufficiency, or hormone-related cancer. Do not exceed suggested servings. Consult your health care professional before use if you are taking any prescription drugs. Consult your health care practitioner before beginning any weight loss program. Discontinue using this product and seek the attention of a medical professional if you develop any concerning side effects, including but not limited to: lightheadedness, weakness, joint or muscle pain, illness, injury, or infection.not exceed 4 weeks of continuous use of this product. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health care professional or poison control center immediately. As with any dietary supplement, we recommend that you consult a physician before use.

"These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. ALWAYS consult your physician before taking supplements."

6-Mdrol:

https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/108/6%2DMDROL/

The next level of legal androgens has arrived! Muscle Research is proud to bring you a cutting-edge supplement that continues to prove that we have the most effective and highest quality products. Our innovative products provide real results. 6-MDROL will change the way you think about pro-hormones. 6-MDROL is a truly effective compound that has little to no negative side effects. This compound is non-methylated, so it will not destroy your liver and should be relatively safe for more experienced users looking to “stack.” Also there is zero conversion to estrogen, therefore negative side effects are not an issue. 6-MDROL will not cause a loss of libido like some products do. You can expect massive dry gains that will remind of the good old days!

What is in 6-MDROL?

6a-chloro-androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one – an amazing new compound that provides dry gains with minimal side effects and no conversion to estrogen.

Quercetin – one of the most powerful antioxidants out there! It offers superior protection for vital organs and works as an anti-inflammatory.

Black Pepper Extract (std. min. 95% Piperine)(fruit) – increases absorption and enhanced nutrient bioavailability of other ingredients.

What Kind of Results Can I Expect from 6-MDROL?

May Promote Dry Gains in Muscle Mass
May Increase Overall Mass, Strength, and Size
May Improve Libido

Do I Need Post-Cycle Therapy After Using 6-MDROL?

Yes, every cycle needs proper PCT. We recommend using Forma Stanzol, Test Infusion and Transform Forged Post Cycle.

What Side Effects Can I Get When Using 6-MDROL?

Estrogenic side effects are not a concern; additionally since this product is non-methylated, negative side effects to vital organs should be minimal. Lethargy and loss of libido are not common with 6-MDROL.

Do I Need an AI (aromatase inhibitor) When Using 6-MDROL?

No. 6-MDROL does not convert to estrogen so chances of gyno are minimal. If you are sensitive to gyno or have had issues in the past, you may consider using Forma Stanzol during and after your cycle.

Is 6-MDROL Liver Toxic?

6-MDROL is non-methylated, so it should not be hard on your liver like methylated products. We recommend proper PCT to protect your liver at all times.

I’m Under the Age of 21. Should I Use 6-MDROL?

No. In fact, you should not use any steroid or hormonal product if you are under 21.

I’m an Athlete in Organized Sports. Should I Use 6-MDROL?

No. Using 6-MDROL to enhance athletic performance in competitive sports is morally wrong and against the rules of every known organized sport league. Cheating in sports by a few is the main reason steroids are illegal for all of us. Not only are you cheating yourself, but you are also going to get caught. 6-MDROL will make any drug-tested athlete test positive for WADA-banned substances during the cycle.

What Dosage Should I Take?

Take two capsules in the AM and two capsules in the PM. Do not use for more than 30 days. Take at least a 30 to 60 day break in between cycles.

WARNING

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This product is intended for adult men only. Not for use by women or anyone under 21 years of age. If you have or have had a medical condition or are currently using prescription drugs consult your physician before using this product. Avoid this product if you have any previous history of medical dysfunction or disease, including but not limited to high blood pressure, heart, kidney, thyroid, or psychiatric disease, difficulty urinating, prostate enlargement, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, or have had a stroke. Do not combine this product with other medications or supplements. Do not use this product if you are being treated for or have a history of endocrine-related disorders such as hypercorticism, adrenal insufficiency, or hormone-related cancer. Do not exceed suggested servings. Consult your health care professional before use if you are taking any prescription drugs. Consult your health care practitioner before beginning any weight loss program. Discontinue using this product and seek the attention of a medical professional if you develop any concerning side effects, including but not limited to: lightheadedness, weakness, joint or muscle pain, illness, injury, or infection.not exceed 4 weeks of continuous use of this product. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health care professional or poison control center immediately. As with any dietary supplement, we recommend that you consult a physician before use.

"These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. ALWAYS consult your physician before taking supplements."
Old 08-14-2013, 05:49 AM   #2
RickRock
Board Sponsor

Great opportunity here! If you are interested in trying out one of these products for FREE then let me know!
Old 08-15-2013, 07:43 AM   #3
RedNeck
Banned

RedNeck is on a distinguished road
Sent you a pm
RedNeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 12:46 AM   #4
Andreas Munzer

awesome we may have a logger here!
Old 08-17-2013, 02:39 PM   #5
RickRock
Board Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNeck View Post
Sent you a pm
Got it bro. I will getting back to you soon.

Thanks
Old 08-18-2013, 04:58 PM   #6
RickRock
Board Sponsor

If you are thinking about running one of these new prohormones from MR Supps, speak up! We would love to hear your feedback on these products in a log, and you will get to run it for free!
Old 08-18-2013, 06:03 PM   #7
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Real good chance for someone!!!!!
Old 08-20-2013, 05:46 AM   #8
RickRock
Board Sponsor

If you are interested in running either product, please post up in here and let us know!
Old 08-20-2013, 08:21 AM   #9
Jbranken

Jbranken is on a distinguished road
Free supps guys, jump on this!
Jbranken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 06:01 AM   #10
RickRock
Board Sponsor

Any takers?!
Old 08-22-2013, 06:07 AM   #11
RickRock
Board Sponsor

We will be making our selections soon. If you are interested, speak now or forever hold your peace!
Old 08-22-2013, 11:05 AM   #12
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast is on a distinguished road
Bump for more apps!

These are two great products for two very different goals. Get in on this, guys!
MidwestBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:34 PM   #13
Andreas Munzer

free ph's just to run a log is a great opportunity
Old 08-24-2013, 02:09 AM   #14
dylangemelli

this is an excellent opportunity i would definitely be taking advantage of...
Old 08-25-2013, 12:34 PM   #15
MuscleAddiction

MuscleAddiction is on a distinguished road
This is a great opportunity for a few people...some really solid candidates here and on other forums...how bad does somebody want to try some cutting edge products...what will you do different than everyone else??? We have to make decisions here guys, time to step it up!!!
MuscleAddiction is offline   Reply With Quote