Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Bodybuilding and Fitness Discussion > Supplements
User Name
Password

Old 02-20-2016, 03:04 PM   #31
A1food4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas Munzer View Post
I''ll get this sent over for you thanks!!!!
Thank You,

But please take care of the other guys first, I was late to the party and it's only right!
Old 02-20-2016, 09:41 PM   #32
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post
Thank You,

But please take care of the other guys first, I was late to the party and it's only right!
I appreciate that chef but I'm sure they are looking for long time posters here at Peak. As you see, I only been here a month. For them to be leery of sending me a free product is understandable. No biggie if not but if I do receive, I'll post a log. You are a good candidate for this. Thanks again my brother
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 11:59 AM   #33
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast is on a distinguished road
A1 and Clutch -- if you haven't sent your info to Andreas or another MR rep, please get it to me and I'll get you hooked up.

Big B and Mindless -- just letting you guys know that these will be shipping out mid-week. I'll post in here and update specifically once they roll out. I apologize for the delay; stock got depleted much quicker than anticipated and this is the re-up.

If anyone still wants in, speak now or forever hold your peace! Still have a chance to sneak in today or tomorrow if you wanna do this!

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo
MidwestBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 07:11 PM   #34
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
A1 and Clutch -- if you haven't sent your info to Andreas or another MR rep, please get it to me and I'll get you hooked up.

Big B and Mindless -- just letting you guys know that these will be shipping out mid-week. I'll post in here and update specifically once they roll out. I apologize for the delay; stock got depleted much quicker than anticipated and this is the re-up.

If anyone still wants in, speak now or forever hold your peace! Still have a chance to sneak in today or tomorrow if you wanna do this!
Awesome! Looking forward to it
Old 02-24-2016, 12:07 AM   #35
cane

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post
Thank You,

there is enough to go around..you are in there too boo! look foward to your log !
Old 02-25-2016, 08:21 PM   #36
2-cb

Hoping to Stack Beast Mode & Pump Juice

Left info in other thread also.

CA
39 years old
Male
15 years (total bodybuilding experience); recently been working out for ~2 years following series of injuries.\
Experience with AMS 1-AD, 4-AD, Mass Drops
Will log as frequently as possible
Planning on a cycle of ONLY Beasdrol, Pump Juice, and Creatine/Whey/Casein.

Thanks for your consideration!
Old 02-25-2016, 10:35 PM   #37
MindlessWork

MindlessWork has a spectacular aura aboutMindlessWork has a spectacular aura aboutMindlessWork has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

Great, and thanks for the update...will watch for the package.
Old 02-26-2016, 04:53 PM   #38
cane

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-cb View Post
Left info in other thread also.

CA
39 years old
Male
15 years (total bodybuilding experience); recently been working out for ~2 years following series of injuries.\
Experience with AMS 1-AD, 4-AD, Mass Drops
Will log as frequently as possible
Planning on a cycle of ONLY Beasdrol, Pump Juice, and Creatine/Whey/Casein.

Thanks for your consideration!
with this low post count. do you post anywhere else?we kinda booked with the pump juice.. but beast we need more guys
Old 02-26-2016, 09:59 PM   #39
Big B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cane View Post
with this low post count. do you post anywhere else?we kinda booked with the pump juice.. but beast we need more guys
If you accept taking low dosage then I'll try em. I thought of doing low dose dbol but will try with beastdrol instead and post log. Let me know. No biggie if not...
Old 02-27-2016, 02:27 PM   #40
MindlessWork

MindlessWork has a spectacular aura aboutMindlessWork has a spectacular aura aboutMindlessWork has a spectacular aura about
OK my Pump Juice sample has landed today. Found it in my mailbox after I got home

Going to start using it Monday as I already went to gym today.
Old 02-27-2016, 02:49 PM   #41
A1food4u

Received in the mail today as well... will light it up on monday
Old 02-27-2016, 03:39 PM   #42
Big B
Banned

Got mine today too. Thank you! We start log as well
Old 02-27-2016, 03:42 PM   #43
MindlessWork

Yup that was fast T/A I gotta say. Can't wait to try this!
Old 02-27-2016, 05:21 PM   #44
cane

awesome guys.. saw a good deal of the logs up already. very impressed with this board and the members dedication
Old 03-04-2016, 01:33 PM   #45
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast is on a distinguished road
Just wanted to let everyone know that if you had sent your shipping info and it was acknowledged as received by us, your product has been shipped. So you either have it or will soon!

Thanks for your interest, everyone!

If you didn't get in on this in time, keep your eyes peeled for whenever we have some more opportunities!

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo
MidwestBeast is offline   Reply With Quote