Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MindlessWork
    • Aug 2011

OK today was totally out of this world!

Shoulder press machine - PR 100lbs each hand for 3 reps!

Incline Machine Press - 180lbs PR for 4!

Monster set using the 45-65-75 fixed weight short barbells:

4x8 Overhead press
    4x8 Bent Over Rows
    4x8 Upright rows
    4x8 BB Curls

Arms were toasted after that.

BW Neutral Grip Pullups - 10x
    25lb weighted pullups 4x

Seated rows - 4x8x3 100-165-200

Triceps pulldowns: 4x8x3 40-60-80!
    Reverse pec deck - 4x8x3 70-85-115!

45 Pushups

Done!

Was so wired up today...Pump Juice helped me a lot so got a lot done
    “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• Andreas Munzer

Originally posted by MindlessWork
      OK today was totally out of this world!

Shoulder press machine - PR 100lbs each hand for 3 reps!

Incline Machine Press - 180lbs PR for 4!

Monster set using the 45-65-75 fixed weight short barbells:

4x8 Overhead press
      4x8 Bent Over Rows
      4x8 Upright rows
      4x8 BB Curls

Arms were toasted after that.

BW Neutral Grip Pullups - 10x
      25lb weighted pullups 4x

Seated rows - 4x8x3 100-165-200

Triceps pulldowns: 4x8x3 40-60-80!
      Reverse pec deck - 4x8x3 70-85-115!

45 Pushups

Done!

Was so wired up today...Pump Juice helped me a lot so got a lot done

Sounds like pump juice is a.winner

Comment

• cane

Originally posted by Andreas Munzer
        Sounds like pump juice is a.winner
        So far the reports have been very good, especially for the guys that dont like the overstimmed feeling but are more focused towards clean energy and strong pump

another great log, im very happy with the guys we picked in our logging opportunies

Comment

• MindlessWork
          • Aug 2011

Sorry for the lack of updates as been rather busy.

Went to the gym Monday and took another dose of Pump Juice. As it was arm day got a satisfying workout in despite being short on time. So far no adverse reactions so this product is great for those older lifters who don't want that cracked out feeling.

Went to the gym today and as I got out of work a tad early made it to the gym for a bit of a longer workout. Leg day was OK but had some issue with my right leg but managed to grind it out.
          “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• Andreas Munzer

Went to the gym Monday and took another dose of Pump Juice. As it was arm day got a satisfying workout in despite being short on time. So far no adverse reactions so this product is great for those older lifters who don't want that cracked out feeling.

Went to the gym today and as I got out of work a tad early made it to the gym for a bit of a longer workout. Leg day was OK but had some issue with my right leg but managed to grind it out.
            hope your leg is ok

Comment

• MindlessWork
              • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Andreas Munzer
              hope your leg is ok
              It is OK now...just an old knee injury that decided to start bitching at the wrong time :/

Too proud to wear wraps but to keep my creaky old knees stable on squats and deads I gotta wrap them.

Comment

• MindlessWork
                • Aug 2011

Well this weekend was shot...had to go out of state to attend a family get together so will get in a good workout Monday. At least the downtime will help alleviate the nagging pain from some old injuries.

Comment

• USNCTT
                  VET
                  • Aug 2006

Man I swear no pre workout works for me. I have used everything under the sun so I finally just quit and have been off for a few months. Maybe I should give this a shot.

Comment

• cane

its ok you dont have to update this everyday.. 3 times a week would be perfect.

killer log so far, following all the way

Comment

• Andreas Munzer

Originally posted by USNCTT
                      Man I swear no pre workout works for me. I have used everything under the sun so I finally just quit and have been off for a few months. Maybe I should give this a shot.
                      if your interested shoot me a pm the more logs the merrier !!!!

Comment

• MidwestBeast
                        • Sep 2012

Definitely worth it, IMO.

I used to use stuff just based on hype or advertising, but now it's all about the ingredient label.

And PJE does an awesome job of giving you great ingredients for pump and endurance, as well as focus and energy without driving you crazy from jitters or feeling sick to your stomach.

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
                        But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo

Comment

• MidwestBeast
                          • Sep 2012

Well this weekend was shot...had to go out of state to attend a family get together so will get in a good workout Monday. At least the downtime will help alleviate the nagging pain from some old injuries.
                          Hope the time off helped the body rest up and recharge a bit for ya. And also hope the family get together was enjoyable for you.

Excited to hear what you think the more you get to use it!

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
                          But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo

Comment

• MindlessWork
                            • Aug 2011

Thanks MWB it has been a great weekend and haven't posted up lately due to being busy with work and taking care of things. I have used Pump Juice Monday and today and still going solid...no tolerance build up yet so that's another good sign. Still a big help in the gym so been able to squat press 6 plates today and standing calf raises with 225 on the barbell.

So yes Pump Juice delivers!

Comment

• clutchitalian
                              • Sep 2011

honestly i always hated preworkout drinks but this is perfect not overstimulated which i was worried about its just enough to feel good and get pumps and it wears off when ur done training...........

Comment

• MindlessWork
                                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by clutchitalian
                                honestly i always hated preworkout drinks but this is perfect not overstimulated which i was worried about its just enough to feel good and get pumps and it wears off when ur done training...........
                                Ditto...this one's smooth as butter and no hard landings and the energy lasts my entire workout.

Comment

Working...