My Mindless Pump Juice Log

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MidwestBeast
    • Sep 2012

How goes the training and the pumps, brother?

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
    But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo

Comment

• MindlessWork
      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by MidwestBeast
      How goes the training and the pumps, brother?
      Sorry for the delay as work got me slammed lately. Been to the gym today and the Pump Juice I have been getting decent results these past few gym sessions even though I was pressed for time.

Pumps still are pretty darn good and haven't built up a tolerance so that's a good sign.
      “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• MidwestBeast
        • Sep 2012

Glad to hear you're still getting a good pump and no tolerance from it!

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
        But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo

Comment

• Andreas Munzer

Originally posted by MindlessWork
          Sorry for the delay as work got me slammed lately. Been to the gym today and the Pump Juice I have been getting decent results these past few gym sessions even though I was pressed for time.

Pumps still are pretty darn good and haven't built up a tolerance so that's a good sign.
          very good to hear

Comment

• MindlessWork
            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Andreas Munzer
            very good to hear
            Thanks...PJ hasn't let me down yet

Yesterday I went to the gym but felt rather off but managed to snap off 4x10x80lb db presses along with some weighted dips with 45lb plate. Did 10 good pullups at 180lbs to boot!
            “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• Player
              • Mar 2016

MW.

Is that you old friend ?

Comment

• MindlessWork
                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Player
                MW.

Is that you old friend ?
                Your nick sounds familiar.. weren't you at moarmuscle? If so, long time no see and sure has been a while! Hope all's well with you brother.

Comment

• Andreas Munzer

Thanks...PJ hasn't let me down yet

Yesterday I went to the gym but felt rather off but managed to snap off 4x10x80lb db presses along with some weighted dips with 45lb plate. Did 10 good pullups at 180lbs to boot!
                  Preworkouts come in handy for days like those

Comment

• Player
                    • Mar 2016

Your nick sounds familiar.. weren't you at moarmuscle? If so, long time no see and sure has been a while! Hope all's well with you brother.
                    I was a mod there. With glyco, Paul, slim soldier, khemist, and that crazy red headed atty that insisted on posting nudes of herself in a daily basis. Ahh.... The gold ol days....

Comment

• MindlessWork
                      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Player
                      I was a mod there. With glyco, Paul, slim soldier, khemist, and that crazy red headed atty that insisted on posting nudes of herself in a daily basis. Ahh.... The gold ol days....
                      Yep, good times back then indeed! Big Paul and Khemist are still around I'm sure but haven's seen Slimsoldier around in ages. He was one cool dude and hope things are well with him.

And redheadlaw7...she was a real hoot alright!

Comment

• MindlessWork
                        • Aug 2011

Preworkouts come in handy for days like those
                        Oh yes definitely. Now I am sitting at a solid 182lbs which is a gain of 11lbs in 2 months.

Comment

• MindlessWork
                          • Aug 2011

My latest picture:

IMG_20160408_193437_2.jpg

Comment

• Andreas Munzer

My latest picture:

[ATTACH]7717[/ATTACH]
                            looking solid man!

Comment

• MindlessWork
                              • Aug 2011

looking solid man!
                              Thanks and sitting at a solid 185 now. Pump Juice really has given me a boost and really loving this product!

Comment

• MindlessWork
                                • Aug 2011

And here's another taken tonight:

IMG_20160415_181811_2.jpg

The Pump Juice really has been a great help to me in getting it done

Comment

Working...