Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Peptides and SARMS
User Name
Password

Old 12-07-2017, 01:55 PM   #1
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
BPC 157 experience

Brothers,

I have been researching peptides to help aid my shoulder recovery when I started researching BPC 157. Does anyone have experience with 157?

I would love to hear about the results.
Old 12-07-2017, 11:18 PM   #2
Dawgpound_Hank

I'll tell ya what - I seen in your other thread about how money is not an issue. IMO & if I were in your situation, I would get me some good GH - enough to run for a YEAR at 5iu ed. I think I mentioned this to you before awhile back not sure, but I had a friend in VA back in '06 who was an IFBB pro. He competed in the 202 - before they changed it to the 212. We were talking GH. At the time he was 38, and told me a year prior, his shoulder was totally fucked and his doc said he needed to give up bodybuilding bcoz the damage to hi shoulder on the MRI was extensive. He told me after running GH for a year straight, his shoulder was now virtually perfect on the MRI, and his doc was totally flabbergasted by that. If you're not going to go the route choke spoke of, I would stop playing games with the peptides and do the real McCoy bro - GH for a long ass run and above maintenance mode.

My shoulder has been on & off regarding issues for 12 years. BUT, I have been able to train 100%, only ditching a couple exercises. But NOW, I'm fucked. I can barely do any shoulder work, and have had to cut back on more chest exercises. IF money wasn't an issue with ME, you bet your ass I'd do BOTH - I'd first do what choke said about stem cell treatment, AND run GH for a long ass time. I mean if ya got the $$$, why the fuck not haha?
Old 12-07-2017, 11:20 PM   #3
Dawgpound_Hank

Btw dude sorry if I went off topic of your post - I only know some guys have had good results with it, others it didn't do much. That's from reading many posts on it over various boards over the years.
Old 12-08-2017, 01:45 AM   #4
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Thanks Brother. I think that would be some sound advise. The rest of my body could use it too.
Old 12-08-2017, 07:44 AM   #5
Glycomann

I don't know WTF is wrong with me but GH makes my joint ache like hell and I never really got much connective tissue recovery restoration that I can really document. At 2-4 iu a day my feet swell and my joint kill. On the other hand I have had shoulder issues and brachialis tendonitis and for both I used BPc and it helped a lot. I had the tendonitis for years and would not go away. After a course of BPC it went away for months. I did another course and it's gone now for over a year. I've been using BPC and TB500 on my knoee, which has a clicking in the media side. It helps with pain and inflammation but has not cured the click. Not sure what's up with it but will find out next week at the ortho guy.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:48 AM   #6
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
The thing that has always worked for me best is Deca.
Old 04-07-2018, 09:18 AM   #7
Bigpapapumpaf
VET

Bigpapapumpaf will become famous soon enoughBigpapapumpaf will become famous soon enough
I had a miserable rotator cuff surgery 12/2016. Its never been right, hurts 24/7 etc. I was contemplating going to another ortho but decided to try some alternative medicine.

I took my 1st shot of BPC 157 (20mcg) from RUI yesterday afternoon. I had forgotten what it was like to be able to sleep without pain and got up this morning a new man. No pain, full movement, etc. I rarely think things can work this quickly but even if its all in my head, I'll take it.

I will post up more in a few days.

BPP
Bigpapapumpaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 10:24 PM   #8
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigpapapumpaf View Post
I had a miserable rotator cuff surgery 12/2016. Its never been right, hurts 24/7 etc. I was contemplating going to another ortho but decided to try some alternative medicine.

I took my 1st shot of BPC 157 (20mcg) from RUI yesterday afternoon. I had forgotten what it was like to be able to sleep without pain and got up this morning a new man. No pain, full movement, etc. I rarely think things can work this quickly but even if its all in my head, I'll take it.

I will post up more in a few days.

BPP
Man that is great news! Same issue here - at 54, the shoulders have finally caught up with me. In the past 12 years or so, they would flare up, but usually after 4-6 weeks of backing off hardcore chest & shoulder workouts, they would be gtg. No so now - been 8 months and not getting better.

I just got some bpc-157 in too - also from RUI. Just waiting for the bac water to get here to start. I'm guessing your dose is a typo & meant 200mcg? Can you please start a new thread with your log bro? I am following bigtime - I'm gonna start a log on the exact same thing next week. Good luck - hope their goods are on point!

P.S - How did you administer it? Subq directly above pain area or deeper in the muscle?
Old 04-08-2018, 08:52 AM   #9
Bigpapapumpaf
VET

Bigpapapumpaf will become famous soon enoughBigpapapumpaf will become famous soon enough
Yes it was a typo. It was 250 mcg. I went IM with a slin pin directly into the side of the delt. 2nd night and still no pain.

BPP
Old 04-08-2018, 11:28 PM   #10
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Yes it was a typo. It was 250 mcg. I went IM with a slin pin directly into the side of the delt. 2nd night and still no pain.

BPP
So was the side delt the painful area, or did you just poke there to avoid all the tendons in the front/top delt area? My shit hurts in rear delt (where rc starts) AND front delt, so I'm gonna go 250mcg in each section, then 250mcg on the front delt on other side - 750mcg total. I'm all fugged up haha.
Old 04-09-2018, 09:42 AM   #11
Bigpapapumpaf
VET

That was my most painful area. I had 5 incisions with the surgery and 3 of 5 hurt like a bitch. My next area will be the rear delt and then if I can get my wife to help, my rhomboid. I'm going to stick with the one injection a day thing for this 1st vial to make sure I have no ill effects.

BPP
Old 04-09-2018, 11:01 AM   #12
G21
VET

G21 will become famous soon enough
Heard a lot about this too. Just cleared by my ortho after labral reconstruction. Cotemplating running BPC157 and TB500 together for two reasons:

1. As a finisher to help the last little bit - also on 4IU GH EOD
2. Tentatively supposed to have my left shoulder fixed at the end of June, but if this combo does the trick, and i can forgo surgery, well, all the better.

Going to follow along here.
G21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 04:12 PM   #13
Bigpapapumpaf
VET

Going great so far. I pinned my tricep last night as I've been fighting severe tendinitis there too. Pain is almost gone. Haven't hit the rhomboid yet but over all I am extremely pleased. Surgery next week then low does gh.

BPP
Old 04-17-2018, 10:02 PM   #14
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Going great so far. I pinned my tricep last night as I've been fighting severe tendinitis there too. Pain is almost gone. Haven't hit the rhomboid yet but over all I am extremely pleased. Surgery next week then low does gh.

BPP
You must have an excellent response to bpc-157 and/or you have some high grade stuff to get relief from just one injection. Believe you stated the same for your shoulder - one inject. WOW. Wish I responded like that. Mind sharing where you got your bpc-157 from amigo?

Nevermind - seen you got at it RUI also.

Last edited by Dawgpound_Hank; 04-17-2018 at 10:04 PM..