Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zeus
    • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Tatyana
    I would also think that the diet is tailored to the lean body mass, so it wouldn't be exactly the same for everyone. It would depend on how big you are, how much muscle you have.

Zeus was known for having numerous affairs with mortal women producing even more children including Hercules.

The United States National institute on Aging is funding studies to confirm earlier findings that human growth hormone (HGH) and other hormones, including DHEA (an adrenal hormone) and sex hormones, can slow, stop, and/or possibly reverse the changes associated with aging.

ANTHONY D'AREZZO TRIBUTE
    A good friend of mine, trainer and mentor RIP Anthony

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER

DORIAN YATES

MIKE MENTZER

Comment

• Tatyana
      Female Member
      • May 2006

Originally posted by Zeus
      Guess you BIG.

I have read the Pre-comp bible, and a lot of the HUGE pros also eat 200 + g a day, and that is low carbs for them.

I have a crush on drVJ. I heard all the ladies do. He is sooo fine.

Comment

• Zeus
        • Oct 2007

BIG is a matter of opinion an illusion small joints etc.........
        But yes I am a little bigger than the average guy

But I do do compete never have never will to me its all fake its all fixed before the show even begins.

I train for myself, I look the way I want, when I want, do not have to answer to no judge, I have nobody to impress but myself.

I at times will be 6% bf but most of the time I am 8 to 12%

Everyones R-B-R is diferent, diferent genes, goals, natural, or on meds, so there are many variables that come into play for someone to look the way they would like to.
        Zeus was known for having numerous affairs with mortal women producing even more children including Hercules.

The United States National institute on Aging is funding studies to confirm earlier findings that human growth hormone (HGH) and other hormones, including DHEA (an adrenal hormone) and sex hormones, can slow, stop, and/or possibly reverse the changes associated with aging.

ANTHONY D'AREZZO TRIBUTE

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER

DORIAN YATES

MIKE MENTZER

Comment

• JrMaFia
          BANNED for being a JETS fan
          • Oct 2007

dunno dude i think moderate carbs and high protein is the way to go. Balanced eating. I tried low carbing it with alot of healthy fats did not like results i appeared flat.
          Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
          Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
          Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
          Cassidy: Crue!
          Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
          Cassidy: Def Lep!
          Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
          Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
          Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• Tatyana
            Female Member
            • May 2006

Originally posted by Zeus
            BIG is a matter of opinion an illusion small joints etc.........
            But yes I am a little bigger than the average guy

But I do do compete never have never will to me its all fake its all fixed before the show even begins.

I train for myself, I look the way I want, when I want, do not have to answer to no judge, I have nobody to impress but myself.

I at times will be 6% bf but most of the time I am 8 to 12%

Everyones R-B-R is diferent, diferent genes, goals, natural, or on meds, so there are many variables that come into play for someone to look the way they would like to.
            Ok most of that was really sensible, except for 'its all fake its all fixed before the show even begins'.

Yes there are politics (especially Olympia, I would agree with you there), but not all bodybuilding comps are 'fixed' hun.

Comment

• Tatyana
              Female Member
              • May 2006

Originally posted by JrMaFia
              dunno dude i think moderate carbs and high protein is the way to go. Balanced eating. I tried low carbing it with alot of healthy fats did not like results i appeared flat.
              So true, and especially just for 'normal' fat loss.

People who compete though, will take off 20 lbs in 4 months.

You do look flat when on a comp diet.........

Iron Addict gave some good advice

You have two options if you are not willing to look "flat" while dieting.

1. Do a slow recomp with frequent above maintenence level days, and only slightly below maintenence level caloric restriction.

2. Don't diet, stay a lardass.

If your diet is aggressive enough to see weekly, or bi-weekly "mirror" progress you are going to be flat if you have a macro-nutrient profie that will preserve/add muscle. It is that simple. So many of you want to drop bodyfat at the absolute fastest pace possible, be totally carbed up, and gain lean mass while doing so at the most rapid pace. You simply cannot have it all.

You can gain muscle/strength while cutting at a reasonable pace, but you most certainly won't look "full" the whole time doing so. So many of you are never willing to take a 1/2 step back to go two steps forward--to the extent that you go nowhere at all.

IA

Comment

• Zeus
                • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Tatyana
                So true, and especially just for 'normal' fat loss.

People who compete though, will take off 20 lbs in 4 months.

You do look flat when on a comp diet.........

Iron Addict gave some good advice

You have two options if you are not willing to look "flat" while dieting.

1. Do a slow recomp with frequent above maintenence level days, and only slightly below maintenence level caloric restriction.

2. Don't diet, stay a lardass.

If your diet is aggressive enough to see weekly, or bi-weekly "mirror" progress you are going to be flat if you have a macro-nutrient profie that will preserve/add muscle. It is that simple. So many of you want to drop bodyfat at the absolute fastest pace possible, be totally carbed up, and gain lean mass while doing so at the most rapid pace. You simply cannot have it all.

You can gain muscle/strength while cutting at a reasonable pace, but you most certainly won't look "full" the whole time doing so. So many of you are never willing to take a 1/2 step back to go two steps forward--to the extent that you go nowhere at all.

IA

That is old school thinking right there I like that

ANTHONY D'AREZZO TRIBUTE

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER

DORIAN YATES

MIKE MENTZER

Comment

• JrMaFia
                  BANNED for being a JETS fan
                  • Oct 2007

But if u stay in good shape all year round there is no need for drastic dieting. This whole off season on season concept is what does it. Stay in shape year round and it will be easier to prep for a concept.
                  Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
                  Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
                  Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
                  Cassidy: Crue!
                  Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
                  Cassidy: Def Lep!
                  Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
                  Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
                  Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• Tatyana
                    Female Member
                    • May 2006

Originally posted by JrMaFia
                    But if u stay in good shape all year round there is no need for drastic dieting. This whole off season on season concept is what does it. Stay in shape year round and it will be easier to prep for a concept.

That is my plan this year. Stay within 5-8 pounds of my comp weight.

Easier said than done, should be easier without uni this year.

A lot of comp BBers do like to bulk in the offseason to get bigger, and some do swear that you need fat to bulk.

I am not so sure about that.

Comment

• BB2K

I have used this diet before with fantastic results. Just started it again today to lean up a good bit and see my abs better.

Comment

Working...