Confused...please help!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OLYMPIAN

i can write you a diet that will make you lose tons of weight ,fast and easy to follow..pm me if youre interested..

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
      i can write you a diet that will make you lose tons of weight ,fast and easy to follow..pm me if youre interested..
      20 egg whites 2 16 oz steaks and 32 pieces of sushi?

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by Sadie
        20 egg whites 2 16 oz steaks and 32 pieces of sushi?
        i said " a diet", not exactly "mine", smartass.

Comment

• Thate
          Vet
          • Mar 2007

do it! good luck chrissy!

Comment

• John Benz
            Vet
            • Jan 2004

Chrissy you won't get a better offer than this. Good luck!

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

It's my own version of Palumbos keto diet..works great for females that are overweight. since it's high in protein , moderate essential fats she wont crave carbs at all..and once she gets on keto mode her body will use fat for energy in the absence of carbs.

Comment

• Thate
                Vet
                • Mar 2007

Where is a good place to get ketone strips? I have been running the anabolic diet the last 6 weeks and was curious if I was producing them.

Comment

• Sadie

Comment

• liftsiron
                    Administrator
                    • Nov 2003

It's my own version of Palumbos keto diet..works great for females that are overweight. since it's high in protein , moderate essential fats she wont crave carbs at all..and once she gets on keto mode her body will use fat for energy in the absence of carbs.
                    I would like to see it. If you get a chance please start a thread and post it.
                    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by JrMaFia
                      I hate people that say to cut all carbs your brain needs 100g of carbs to function properly. I believe in low carb but no carb is counterproductive l.I feel when u go no carb u have non energy
                      This is the most retarded shit ive read in awhile.

If you keep your fat intake ,of course essential fats high enough or moderate u wont experience none of the things you said in your post above. Remember ,protein and fats are needed , carbs are not.

The premise of the diet is high protein (about 1- 1 1/2 gram per pound), moderate fat (about 1/2 g per lb) and low low carbs (no direct sources of carbs). During this diet, the brain goes into ketosis (it uses ketone bodies for energy-- fats) and thus the energy requirements by the body can almost all be supplied by fats which you'll be taking in plenty of. The only activity that uses carbs will be the weight workout which may use 40grams per workout. You will get these 40g indirectly through the foods you'll be eating. As a backup, the cheat meal you'll be having once per week will provide a storehouse of glycogen (glucose) in case of emergency. So, you see, very little gluconeogenesis in the liver will be occurring. If you keep cortisol low (by
                      restricting STIMULANTS) you'll ensure that muscle is spared!
                      If youre really overweight i would not have a cheat meal and skip it for the first 6-8 weeks or/ and drop it 5 weeks prior a contest

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by liftsiron
                        I would like to see it. If you get a chance please start a thread and post it.

give me a sec..i'll post an example of it tonight

Comment

• TAVARES88
                          • Aug 2008

JrMafia, just speaking from my own experience. Following a no-carb diet is easy than is to follow a low-carb diet. In a few weeks on a no-carb diet your body adapt and you won´t have carb cravings, on the others hand, following a low-carb diet you very likely to have carb cravings. IMO this is one of the worst things when dieting down.

Speaking of low-energy, I never ran into a low energy on no-carb diet. Maybe I´m just luckly.
                          Adopt what is useful and reject what is not.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by TAVARES88
                            JrMafia, just speaking from my own experience. Following a no-carb diet is easy than is to follow a low-carb diet. In a few weeks on a no-carb diet your body adapt and you won´t have carb cravings, on the others hand, following a low-carb diet you very likely to have carb cravings. IMO this is one of the worst things when dieting down.

Speaking of low-energy, I never ran into a low energy on no-carb diet. Maybe I´m just luckly.

preach ,hommie....as long as your essential fats are moderate you'll have no cravings, energy high and will keep the mass you already have..of course, u will need carbs to grow but we talking fat loss here.

Comment

• TAVARES88
                              • Aug 2008

Post a sample diet Big Boy. I do know the Fat Loss Palumbo´s Diet.
                              Adopt what is useful and reject what is not.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by TAVARES88
                                Post a sample diet Big Boy. I do know the Fat Loss Palumbo´s Diet.
                                the diet is high protein (about 1- 1 1/2 gram per pound), moderate fat (about 1/2 g per lb) and low low carbs (no direct sources of carbs).

^^^^^^

Comment

Working...