X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • T1DMMA2BB
    Vet
    • Apr 2013

Eggs

I eat quite a few eggs and egg whites. Just kind of curious what people think about them. Mornings I usually do between five and eight eggs depending on how my cardio was prior to eating. Sometimes if I lifted prior I will add some toast or throw it in a tortilla. No adds other than some ketchup. Obviously its not my only breakfast but it is by far the most frequent. Thoughts? Thanks.
  • Cabo Jo
    Vet
    • Aug 2011

Usually only have time on the weekends to scramble up some whole eggs with some cheese and salsa,fried potatoes too,getting hungry,lol.During the week it's egg white shakes,with oates,and whey.

Comment

• animal87

I eat eggs everyday.

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

I eggs a lot. I normally have two whole eggs with 8 whites.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• T1DMMA2BB
          Vet
          • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Cabo Jo
          Usually only have time on the weekends to scramble up some whole eggs with some cheese and salsa,fried potatoes too,getting hungry,lol.During the week it's egg white shakes,with oates,and whey.
          Originally posted by liftsiron
          I eggs a lot. I normally have two whole eggs with 8 whites.
          Cabo Im trying to lose bodyfat lol. That does sound good thought. Egg white shakes. Do you just use the white of the egg or do you get the egg whites in the container?

Liftsiron thats what I do now.

Comment

• BikerTrash
            Vet
            • Aug 2011

I eat a ton of eggs and drink alot of egg whites in shakes.
            Usually daily its 2 whole eggs with toast /ham and PbJ for breakfest pre workout .
            then post is my shake with Egg whites.
            Depending on what my mindset is I will hard boil eggs and have one or two with a can of tuna for a snack .

Comment

• ozzy69
              Assistant Admin
              • Jun 2011

Egg whites international is a great source for egg whites. We go thru close to five dozen eggs a week in my house between me and family. I make pickled eggs probably 2 times a month for me an little oz.

Comment

• Herc
                Vet
                • Sep 2013

I too eat between 1-1.5 cups of egg whites and two to three whole eggs every morning. When on a bulk, I add in an English muffin or two and maybe some fruit.

Comment

• T1DMMA2BB
                  Vet
                  • Apr 2013

Originally posted by BikerTrash
                  I eat a ton of eggs and drink alot of egg whites in shakes.
                  Usually daily its 2 whole eggs with toast /ham and PbJ for breakfest pre workout .
                  then post is my shake with Egg whites.
                  Depending on what my mindset is I will hard boil eggs and have one or two with a can of tuna for a snack .

I wish I could do something for a pre workout. I get sick if I eat before the gym. Well I am doing two eggs and six whites for breakfast with a piece of toast for breakfast almost every morning unless I mix it up with a protein shake.

Comment

• GB1

I eat 4-5 whole eggs every morning along with a few strips of bacon and half an avocado. Usually holds me till about 8-9 am

Comment

• Jorge Gonzales
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2013

Eggs, bread butter and glass of juice for my breakfast

Comment

• Freezerdude

Originally posted by Jorge Gonzales
                        Eggs, bread butter and glass of juice for my breakfast
                        Hey Jorge how about making a intro thread in the introduction section...

Comment

• willi
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2012

I crack open 8 in a cup, Mix with a teaspoon of cocoa and a pack of stevia. Drink

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                            • Apr 2006

I have 5 whole eggs for breakfast on Tues/Fri/Sat each week. I scramble them in butter and have 6 slices of Canadian Bacon with it.....and Sriacha sauce and Hot sauce as well. Sometimes i'll have 2 slices of toast with it. I'll try to add in a half an avocado too if I have them at the house.

Comment

• BigPapa

Love me some eggs. Had some scrambled with chopped up onions and cheese this morning.

Comment

Working...