L-Carnitine: A Fat-Loss Myth or Supplement Staple?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 01dragonslayer
    Banned
    • Apr 2018

L-Carnitine: A Fat-Loss Myth or Supplement Staple?

Is L Carnitine a fat loss myth or a supplement staple? Find out what science has to say about the benefits of L-Carnitine supplementation in this article.
  • Beef Newton
    VET
    • Nov 2018

When Dat's board was around, it was all the rage there. Conwict brewed and sold it there (and then got banned for some nebulous reason), then Robust (aka Didacus) came along and started selling a ridiculously overpriced new version, "pH adjusted" to prevent apoptosis of RBC's. I gave it a real strong effort but never felt a damn thing. Plenty of people swore by it, but I still question if they weren't just co-shills. You know Dat/Tom/Michael Moorcones wrote Synthetek's monstrous article about it (https://synthetek.com/en/the-science-behind-synthetine/). I've got more comments regarding Synthetek but will just keep on topic. Check out the footer for credit for Dat. It used to just have the initials "MM," but was updated after the NYT expose on Dat... I guess since it didn't matter anymore.

Anyway, I think a lot of it is pure hype that was driven by Dat's greed that just sprawled out from there, and at this point, while he did contribute in herculean ways to peptide knowledge, I consider him a con man and master marketer at this point. He abused his credibility with his followers and lied on his way out.

If Carnitine does work, I think it's only going to be useful for advanced/elite level people. For people like me, intermediate at best, it's just a tuxedo on a goat. Things are also so very individual, so maybe there's that. It's not like I have alien physiology, though, and Carnitine in the body is basic stuff.

Comment

Working...