Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 04-10-2018, 10:43 AM   #1
Shinobi
Vet

Shinobi is on a distinguished road
DNP dosage

I tried to find on google the recommended dose of DNP but with mixed result. I found people that did 250mg, 1 gr and more.

What dosage you guys recommend? Daily dosage and for how long.
Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 01:56 PM   #2
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Start out at 250 for least first few days and see how your body respond. Remember, even when maintaining at that dose, it builds up in your system as it has a 36hr half life. From past experiences, I just stick with 250 the whole way. Get ready to sweat and oh, incredible stuff with incredible results!!!
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 04:02 PM   #3
Shinobi
Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
Start out at 250 for least first few days and see how your body respond. Remember, even when maintaining at that dose, it builds up in your system as it has a 36hr half life. From past experiences, I just stick with 250 the whole way. Get ready to sweat and oh, incredible stuff with incredible results!!!
Thanks a lot for the input Big B!!!
Old 04-10-2018, 05:48 PM   #4
Pheedno
VET

Pheedno will become famous soon enough
I'm with B.
I tend to prefer 200-250 regardless of the length of time running. If you can use it as an accelerator vs being the prime mover of fat loss then I feel it's much more effective and you also can stay very productive in the gym(and life).
Pheedno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 03:01 AM   #5
Shinobi
Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheedno View Post
I'm with B.
I tend to prefer 200-250 regardless of the length of time running. If you can use it as an accelerator vs being the prime mover of fat loss then I feel it's much more effective and you also can stay very productive in the gym(and life).
I’m going to start with 200 and see how my body reacts.
It’s for sure an accelerator. I’m already doing test 750 mg, 75mcg T3 plus I will add winstrol in June.
I’ve been doing cardio almost everyday (50 minutes) but I’m not getting lean as I used to get... I’m 40 and it’s not like when I was 35.
Can I take the DNP before cardio (empty stomach) or after cardio?
Thanks!!!
Old 04-11-2018, 07:33 AM   #6
Snakeman
VET

Snakeman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi View Post
I’m going to start with 200 and see how my body reacts.
It’s for sure an accelerator. I’m already doing test 750 mg, 75mcg T3 plus I will add winstrol in June.
I’ve been doing cardio almost everyday (50 minutes) but I’m not getting lean as I used to get... I’m 40 and it’s not like when I was 35.
Can I take the DNP before cardio (empty stomach) or after cardio?
Thanks!!!
I would not take it before cardio. It has a tendency to upset my stomach just a little and I cant imagine how bad it would be to vomit that yellow powder lol. The half life is so long it really doesn't matter what time you take it...
Snakeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 10:05 AM   #7
black7
Vet

black7 is just really niceblack7 is just really niceblack7 is just really niceblack7 is just really niceblack7 is just really nice
shinobi lives

black7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 10:52 AM   #8
legaljuicer
VET

legaljuicer is on a distinguished road
I heard you need to take carbs for it to kick in. True??? and how much?
legaljuicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 11:08 AM   #9
legaljuicer
VET

legaljuicer is on a distinguished road
from another board

What food and supplements should I take while on a DNP cycle?

You may lose your senses of taste and smell so this is a good time to teach yourself how to eat without using condiments and all the other crap you dont need.

Water - One or two gallons a day. Dehydration is the leading cause of DNP problems, including death.
Fruit - Glycogen will be depleated. Fructose is good.
Protein - Diet should be heavy on protein.
Fiber - DNP can be rough so you may want to regulate (pun intended).
Complex Carbs - Carbs will make you hot. You should try to time your carb intake so that you are not eating carbs before workouts or before sleep.
Multi vitamin - You are likely to be on a rescticted diet and you will need to supplement.
Antioxidants - To stop the free radicals
Electolytes - V8 is good.
Melatonin - If necessary, to help you sleep.
ECA stack - If necessary, to boost your energy levels.
legaljuicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 03:23 PM   #10
Dawgpound_Hank

Personally I'd never touch the stuff. And most certainly not if one isn't competing. Not like this stuff is made in some pharma lab with QC. One wrong dosed cap and it could be bad. IMO anyone can reach 8% relatively easy with hard work, correct nutrition & especially if using some peds/peptides. No offense by any means - JMO.
Old 04-11-2018, 07:11 PM   #11
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
Personally I'd never touch the stuff. And most certainly not if one isn't competing. Not like this stuff is made in some pharma lab with QC. One wrong dosed cap and it could be bad. IMO anyone can reach 8% relatively easy with hard work, correct nutrition & especially if using some peds/peptides. No offense by any means - JMO.
Wholeheartedly agree. Not for me
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 03:10 AM   #12
Shinobi
Vet

You guys are so weak 😆😆😆 j/k
Old 04-12-2018, 03:21 AM   #13
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi View Post
You guys are so weak ������ j/k
Stick with 250, brother. It will eventually slow you down in the gym. If you start feeling really sweaty, tired and miserable, you can skip a day and start the following day. This would ease up on you while keeping you going while it lowers the amount in your system and keeping the fat burning...
Old 04-12-2018, 04:23 AM   #14
Pheedno
VET

Pheedno will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
I certainly understand the sentiment. I personally feel the same way about clen or any high stim product that effects CNS and heart to a great degree.

With low dose DNP where heat really isn't even an issue it's proved to be a, I don't want to say valuable, but certainly useful tool. I've also ran blood work in the middle of a run and it had absolutely no movement in any blood markers.
And just as anecdotal comment that doesn't usually apply to bodybuilders, after annoyingly pricking my finger a couple times a day over a week period on it I've seen that it will retard transition into a keto state. Won't absolutely prevent but certainly slows it down to a rather large degree.
Pheedno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 05:56 AM   #15
Big B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheedno View Post
I certainly understand the sentiment. I personally feel the same way about clen or any high stim product that effects CNS and heart to a great degree.

With low dose DNP where heat really isn't even an issue it's proved to be a, I don't want to say valuable, but certainly useful tool. I've also ran blood work in the middle of a run and it had absolutely no movement in any blood markers.
And just as anecdotal comment that doesn't usually apply to bodybuilders, after annoyingly pricking my finger a couple times a day over a week period on it I've seen that it will retard transition into a keto state. Won't absolutely prevent but certainly slows it down to a rather large degree.

Yes, even on liver, no effects. Totally right. My only question is how low of a dose you’re talking about and not sweat? At 250/day, I’ll start sweating on 2nd or 3rd day. Maybe it affectyou differently. Either way, I find dnp sooooo underrated while people talk too harsh of it...