Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 05-08-2018, 10:00 AM   #31
Shinobi
Vet

Shinobi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigpapapumpaf View Post
Low dose is best and I prefer crystal to powder. If you are going to take m ore, look up the dnp calculator so that you can see how it builds up. I've had great and horrible experiences with DNP. Once you get too much in your system, its just too much.

Also realize that it will take a week or so after you stop using DNP to see the results.

You will need to eat a normal amount of carbs but try to limit them before bed.

BPP
Just curious why do I need the carbs?
Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 08:53 AM   #32
Bigpapapumpaf
VET

Bigpapapumpaf will become famous soon enoughBigpapapumpaf will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi View Post
Just curious why do I need the carbs?
I always found that DNP and no carbs made my ass drag. As it depletes glycogen, you loose the energy needed for daily activities. What I found is that if I added normal amounts of carbs that I had the energy to get thru my workouts and not be a zombie all day long. I researched it and discovered that the carbs would be burned up as part of the fat burning process, so no net harm. All it does at night is increase the sweats and heat does not equate to fat burning, so I cut it down in the evenings and all was good.

BPP
Bigpapapumpaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 12:35 PM   #33
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
^it made my ass drag regardless of low or have the carbs. The more carbs I consumed, the more I burn up and sweat. I don't consume much carbs normally anyway, which I aim 250-350 a day. On or off dnp or any other compounds. That's it. Really for me it's not so much of how much carbs but more how long I've been on as it keeps building up in your system. Now I'll take a day off like every 2-3 weeks to help offset this. I do agree with keeping carbs to the minimum before bed or else your wife might think you pissed all night in it....
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 12:26 AM   #34
Shinobi
Vet

I got my DNP from China last week. Went through customs, they opened and released it:-)
I'm going to start with 300 micrograms.
Old 05-19-2018, 05:37 AM   #35
Shinobi
Vet

So for how long should I take dnp? A week? Once Everyday?
Old 05-19-2018, 05:49 AM   #36
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Quote:
So for how long should I take dnp? A week? Once Everyday?
have you started? It depends on both how you feel and how much bf you are trying to cut. 200mg caps? Once a day is plenty. First day I double the dose (400) to jump start it then 200/day from there...
Old 05-19-2018, 06:01 AM   #37
Shinobi
Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
have you started? It depends on both how you feel and how much bf you are trying to cut. 200mg caps? Once a day is plenty. First day I double the dose (400) to jump start it then 200/day from there...
Started today. 2 hours ago. 300mg and after o read your post I took more 200mg :-) I don't feel nothing unusual yet.
When do you think I will start feeling the DNP working. Should I take everyday for a week? Which dose? Once and day out twice a day .? Thanks
Old 05-20-2018, 03:23 PM   #38
Shinobi
Vet

Like I said on my last post: I started the DNP. I'm on it for two days and oh my god the shit is AMAZING!!! I have two questions: 1) usually for how many days in a row people use DNP? And 2) Does our body creates tolerance to it? I mean, you have to increase dosage if you use it many time?
Old 05-20-2018, 07:05 PM   #39
Big B
Banned

Quote:
Started today. 2 hours ago. 300mg and after o read your post I took more 200mg :-) I don't feel nothing unusual yet.
When do you think I will start feeling the DNP working. Should I take everyday for a week? Which dose? Once and day out twice a day .? Thanks
Stick with 1 cap a day. 2 on first day is plenty. It'll keep building up in your system. Be careful and listen to your body. Just started 3 days ago. Veins are already popping out even more. Thicker, it is. Like I said, keep eyes out 24/7. You'll keep getting hotter day after day. Keep us posted...
Old 05-20-2018, 07:07 PM   #40
Big B
Banned

Quote:
Like I said on my last post: I started the DNP. I'm on it for two days and oh my god the shit is AMAZING!!! I have two questions: 1) usually for how many days in a row people use DNP? And 2) Does our body creates tolerance to it? I mean, you have to increase dosage if you use it many time?
I did it for almost 5 weeks straight w/o missing a day when I prepped for a competition lil over 2 years ago. It was harsh. Now I'll take a day off once every so often to let body chill and help me stay on longer...
Old 05-20-2018, 07:09 PM   #41
Big B
Banned

No, your body won't build a tolerance to it. It's complete opposite. Like I mentioned earlier, it'll keep building up in your system. Gets worse by the day. If you start feeling bad, don't hesitate to skip a day then start back on. Stick with one cap a day for your experience with it. Stay safe brother and be smart...
Old 05-20-2018, 07:59 PM   #42
choke

When you guys say, "feel bad", what does that entail? Lethargy?

I've been considering low dose DNP, for the sake of getting down a weight class for grappling competitions. There aren't enough senior level guys in the heavyweight class to make even getting ready to compete worth it. So I need to drop a weight class and age bracket to make it worth it.

Considering the insanity that comes with training Brazilian Jiu-jitsu and Muay Thai, it would seem that DNP as an accelerator could be quite effective.
Old 05-21-2018, 03:15 AM   #43
Big B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by choke View Post
When you guys say, "feel bad", what does that entail? Lethargy?

I've been considering low dose DNP, for the sake of getting down a weight class for grappling competitions. There aren't enough senior level guys in the heavyweight class to make even getting ready to compete worth it. So I need to drop a weight class and age bracket to make it worth it.

Considering the insanity that comes with training Brazilian Jiu-jitsu and Muay Thai, it would seem that DNP as an accelerator could be quite effective.
Low dose is all you need. How much time bf competitions? As far as side effects, body core temp rises to point you'll be sweating. Gets worse further along into the cycle, even worse at higher dosages. You will start feeling drained to the point you might feel like you need to skip a workout or needing to nap, even while at work. I fell asleep a few times, especially when I did 500 for a couple of weeks. Nothing can keep you awake other than getting off of it, which it has a 36hr half life. Have to stay hydrated, very important...
Old 05-21-2018, 07:22 AM   #44
choke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
Low dose is all you need. How much time bf competitions? As far as side effects, body core temp rises to point you'll be sweating. Gets worse further along into the cycle, even worse at higher dosages. You will start feeling drained to the point you might feel like you need to skip a workout or needing to nap, even while at work. I fell asleep a few times, especially when I did 500 for a couple of weeks. Nothing can keep you awake other than getting off of it, which it has a 36hr half life. Have to stay hydrated, very important...
Perfect that you B. I have a couple months before the big competitions occur. Hydration won't be a problem, I always have water.

I have to say, the nap thing could be a good "side effect", because I need to be getting more sleep than I do. Good thing I work from wherever my ass happens to be standing or sitting.
Old 05-21-2018, 09:12 AM   #45
Maj79

Maj79 is on a distinguished road
I done DNP once at 200mg a day. Every thing was ok until about day 12 of a 20 day cycle. Broke out in the rash in a bad way so I had to cut it short as Benadryl Wasn’t helping a bit. But from what I read on it normally after the first reaction you usually good to go. So I’ll try it again...maybe but only in the winter.
Maj79 is offline   Reply With Quote