New Ramy pic

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

New Ramy pic

The sheer size and yet not being fat is unbelievable. We've all seen Yates & Coleman when off season posing, and they had a layer of blubber - not this guy. Think they said he was 335 here.

But yeah I know same ol' story - no need for him to get bigger, he just needs to come in shredded. Same ol' song and dance, but ya gotta admit the fukker is gargantuan haha.
    Last edited by Guest; 02-11-2019, 03:26 PM.
  • Dawgpound_Hank

335 with abs like this AND no gut to boot wtf! Billionaire Bader should be paying Yates 7 digits to come and prepare him for the O. To have such potential to be champ & you botch every friggin' year bcoz you can't nail conditioning. Hell damn near everyone has said IF he nails conditoning, he wins hands down. It was bad enough to have Phil tie Yates, then Arnie, but not Haney & Coleman too?? Come on homie step it up!
    Last edited by Guest; 02-11-2019, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• M-C
      Vet
      • Mar 2013

Wow he is swollen. After cutting he will look amazing.

Comment

• Roughrydr
        • Oct 2017

The dude is a genetic freak of nature to be sure. But I've got more hair!!!��
        OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Joe0690
          Vet
          • Mar 2007

100% agree with you but I think it’s their pride that won’t let them outsource the conditioning they think they know best and even stop him from using outside coaches or following their advice fully at least

Comment

• preist943
            VET
            • Apr 2018

looks great but he has to get over the size game . he will look even bigger if he nails the conditioning and win for a change .

Comment

• Big B
              Banned
              • Jan 2016

335, damn! I saw pics Kai last year at 300 and sub 10%. Still, not close to this thickness. Kai is 42. Wished he would give his shot back at the O bc I can't stand Phil. Well, he won't. Still think there's more to the story of what really happened and why Kai won't compete again. Anyway, good to see Ramy killing it with his routine. I watched a leg workout of him with his trainer. It took him forever to walk back out to his car. He killed it. He wants to be the champion soooo bad and hope he sculpts every layer of fat and blows Phil away for a far reach first! How old is Ramy now? Isn't he like 36?

Comment

• Big B
                Banned
                • Jan 2016

Originally posted by preist943
                looks great but he has to get over the size game . he will look even bigger if he nails the conditioning and win for a change .
                The O is the size game. That's why these guys keep getting more massive by the hour. While I'm totally against the excessive size, that's it has been for years, along with it being political. Too political aka 2015 Phil vs Kai...

How much more insulin and protein intake can these guys take???

Comment

• A.B
                  VET
                  • Jun 2004

Jesus. Pure monster hulk genes

Comment

• blm
                    Vet
                    • Feb 2015

Incredible amount of lean muscle mass. I mean fkn massive mass! Unreal.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                      • Oct 2017

I love the size. I'm the guy that would vote for the monster that is ripped vs the smaller guy that is shredded to the bone. Look at Andreas Munzer, in my opinion he should have won multiple O's. But they never even looked at him. That's when I realized nobody gives a shit about being shredded. Size matters.
                      OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• DRveejay11
                        • Jul 2013

DEM SHOULDERS! Wow

Comment

• Glycomann

How amny camels a day does he eat?

Comment

• DRveejay11
                            • Jul 2013

Lol. Massive !!!!!

Comment

• Silver
                              VET
                              • Apr 2018

I am 47 and 5'11. I get uncomfortable when I get over 220 lol. I could never walk around like that everyday. Always been tough for me to stick to a "bulk". Very impressive and unreal tho!

Comment

Working...