X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Savage2
    VET
    • Jan 2017

Older guys and tren

Who is still using tren during cycles that is above 30?

Im 36 and run it in a cycle once a year. Mainly due to genetics, im on bp medicine and cholesteol med. Eat healthy, tons of water, green tea an vitmins and liver support.

Been cycling since 22 or 23. Found good and steady gains also cruising on test at 250 week.

Just curious what other older guys run tren and their cycle history.
  • Warhead14
    Banned
    • Feb 2013

Im 54 and have never used it, but I know guys my age that do at very low dose and it is precarious. I have seen Tren destroy lives like no other drug including rec's. no joke/ But boy did they look good....

Comment

• Darkness
      • Apr 2011

Since when is over 30 “old”?

50 To 75 mg EOD is something I can handle for six weeks.

Aside from the physical characteristics, i think tren is something like a great magnifier physiologically. Whatever shortcomings one has towards the big deal ego side of things get amplified 10x. All Choices still belong to the user.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Almost 55 here. Just came off a 6 week run about 2 weeks ago. First time in about 12 years. Ran 75mg tren ace 3x ew along with some test e. Results was as I remember - strength increase, lil' denser, lil' more veiny, and quick temper starting around week 3 which got worse by 6 weeks end. Prolly won't do it again due to elevated heart rate & increase in bp. Results just not worth the risk at my age, considering simple ol' test gives me everything minus maybe the extra 5-10% that tren adds.

Comment

• Glycomann

Microdosing can work with slin pin in delt daily 10-30 mg/d or to tolerance. LEss sides for some guys I talk to. I do it 1:1 with test like 25:25.

Comment

• b52
            • Oct 2006

I just ran it for the first time on my last cycle and am going to run it again in my next one. I'm 33. I don't consider that being an older guy though.

Comment

• b52
              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Warhead14
              Im 54 and have never used it, but I know guys my age that do at very low dose and it is precarious. I have seen Tren destroy lives like no other drug including rec's. no joke/ But boy did they look good....

This is usually people with issues to begin with then it magnifies it while on tren. I found it very controllable at 100mg eod. Not to boast, but I'm probably more level headed than a lot of guys. If you're ruining your relationship or job because of it you might just be an asshole to begin with.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                • Oct 2017

I cant even look at the stuff any more. My dick wont get hard. And several women like it when it is. Deca, NPP, same thing any more. But I abused the crap out of all three running insane dosages. Dont know if that has anything to do with it. Oh yeah, 62 years old last time I counted.
                Last edited by Roughrydr; 07-28-2018, 08:44 AM.
                OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• water43
                  Vet
                  • Mar 2010

yep
                  the right to try law is a title besides its all fiction "everything"

Comment

• Bigpapapumpaf
                    VET
                    • Feb 2017

I'm 50 and have been pinning 50 mg tren EOD. No issues or sides.

BPP

Comment

• Warhead14
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Glycomann
                      Microdosing can work with slin pin in delt daily 10-30 mg/d or to tolerance. LEss sides for some guys I talk to. I do it 1:1 with test like 25:25.
                      This is definitely the right approach at that age. Start slow and small and BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF.

Comment

• Warhead14
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2013

Originally posted by b52
                        This is usually people with issues to begin with then it magnifies it while on tren. I found it very controllable at 100mg eod. Not to boast, but I'm probably more level headed than a lot of guys. If you're ruining your relationship or job because of it you might just be an asshole to begin with.
                        Oh no question it wont take an emotionally mature and balanced person and make them a psycho. Not all turned into assholes, the biggest example of tren ruining lives was a guy I know that made him SUPER paranoid. The story that follows his use, was gnarly its just ridiculous. But I have never met too many examples of exemplary mental health in this world. I mean, you cant say you are the bedrock of mental health if you are procuring and illegal substance by illegal means to do illegal shit for reasons of vanity does not make one the picture of great judgement. But there are degrees to be sure.

Comment

• choke

I'm 47, and have used it; but not in the past year.
                          I got moody as hell, and my blood pressure went up.
                          I'm not into it anymore frankly.

Comment

• Dakota
                            VET
                            • Feb 2017

150mg every 4 days and loving it right now. I had nothing but problems with it in the past but hearing all the recent successes I got lured into trying it again. Caution. My strength went through the roof. That could make for an easy injury for us old guys.
                            The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Savage2
                              VET
                              • Jan 2017

When yall say bp and heart ratw went up, what were they at?

Comment

Working...