Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ram71
    • Feb 2008

Can't sleep

Lately I've been having a hard time sleeping at night. I'm currently doing 3iu's upon waking then 3 iu's after workout. My pumps are sickening and I'm wondering if I should cut back. My last cycle I used Hygetropin with awsome results and little sides. I'm currenly using IP ( somatropin) but the sides this time are more harsh. I have carpal tunnel syndrome in my right hand and numbness as well in both in the morning which is common. I think this HGH has a little more kick
  • theartofwar
    • Feb 2010

HGH normally makes sleepy - that's weird bro - maybe try some keto for sleep. Does me well when I'm running clen and I have insomnia quite bad.
    Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Comment

• ninobambino
      • Jan 2005

How long have you been on the GH?
      Also, are you only using gh? or other AAS as well?

Weird, most feel lethargy from gh and sleep better.

Anything you are doing different lately? Stress?

Comment

• tlane
        VET
        • Oct 2007

nician works good for them other sides far as the lack of being able to sleep are you taking anything else i ran 5ius for 6 months and never had any probs sleeping

Comment

• theartofwar
          • Feb 2010

oh yeah - GABA ?
          Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Comment

• Trapology
            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by ram71
            Lately I've been having a hard time sleeping at night. I'm currently doing 3iu's upon waking then 3 iu's after workout. My pumps are sickening and I'm wondering if I should cut back. My last cycle I used Hygetropin with awsome results and little sides. I'm currenly using IP ( somatropin) but the sides this time are more harsh. I have carpal tunnel syndrome in my right hand and numbness as well in both in the morning which is common. I think this HGH has a little more kick
            why dont you drop the dose?
            Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• ram71
              • Feb 2008

I've dropped back to 5iu's a day and been able to sleep better

Comment

Working...