Cycles on Pennies - DoggCrapp

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Easto

Cycles on Pennies - DoggCrapp

Link to DoggCrapps thread - CFP!! This should keep you busy for a long, long time, but it is filled with great information. Take some time (a lot of time) and read through this. DoggCrapp has some interesting ideas!!
  • Naughty Nurse

Looks like great stuff....I shall comb through.

Comment

• Easto

I have been reading this for about 30 minutes now. To tell you the truth, I think I could sit here all day and read through this whole thread. There are over 100 pages, but I find what DC has to say very interesting. It really isn't his views on AAS that has me hooked, but his approach to diet and training keeps me interested!!!

I think I am going to contact DoggCrap and see if he will train me over the next year. I will be sort of expensive, but I guarantee you I will gain atleast 30 pounds of solid muscle!! I love to train and I love to eat even more and DoggCrapp seems to get the most out of peoples diets and training routines.

Anyone interested in learning, I suggest you read though this stuff. I find it amazing and I can't tear myself away to go to the gym.

Comment

Working...