• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CEM Store
    Board Sponsor
    • Jul 2007

IGF-1 LR3 SALE !!!

IGF-1 LR3 SALE

IGF1 belongs to the peptide family of substances identified as growth factors. It is a highly anabolic hormone released in the liver as well as in peripheral tissues such as skeletal muscle. In the body, IGF-1 is released in response to the presence of Growth Hormone (GH). After intense resistance training, the body experiences a surge in GH and IGF, and this is one way that new muscle is built. Although GH is considered to be highly anabolic, in actuality, IGF-1 is suspected to be responsible for the primary anabolic activities of GH.

IGF-1 builds new muscle tissue by promoting nitrogen retention and protein synthesis. This causes the growth of muscles through both hyperplasia (which is an increase in number of muscle cells) and mitogenesis (which is the actual growth of new muscle fibers). Thus IGF-1 not only makes muscle fibers bigger, it makes more of them as well!

IGF-1’s effects are not limited to building new muscle, however. It has a potent effect on lipid (fat) metabolism, and helps the body burn fat at a significantly elevated rate. In addition, IGF-1 is both a neuroprotector and neuropromotor, which improves mental functions such as reflexes, memory, and learning ability. IGF is also important for production of connective tissue and insuring proper bone density.

Although IGF-1 is very potent at building muscle and burning fat, the Lr3 IGF-1 version is roughly 2-3x as powerful.

Lr3IGF-1 (Long R3 Insulin-like Growth Factor-I or Long R3IGF-I) is an 83 amino acid analog of human IGF-I actually comprising the complete human IGF-1 sequence but with the substitution of an Arg for the Glu at position 3, as well as a 13 amino acid extension peptide at the N-terminus. This makes Long R3IGF-I significantly more potent (2-3x) than IGF-I in studies, because it has a lower affinity to be rendered inactive by IGF binding proteins, and consequently more potential activity in the body.

Once again we are happy to announce that IGF-1 LR3 is in stock and is on Sale right now. We are one of the few research companies able to offer this. And the Sale will run for the rest of January.

CEM Store
    CEMproducts
    "On the Cutting Edge of Research"

Follow us on

*Don't forget about CEM Rewards!! Earn Points for every purchase at the store!!
  • B&G

How much of this is needed for a realistic program. I did hGH for over nine months at 2-4 iu per day and had incredible results. Noticed great results within 2-3 months. What is the dosage, and is duration of use similar to the hGH situation. Thanks,

Comment

• GettinSwole

Just had great results at 40mcg/day of CEM's IGF.

Comment

• JohnnyB
        vet
        • Jul 2003

Originally posted by GettinSwole
        Just had great results at 40mcg/day of CEM's IGF.
        How mant times have you used it before?

JohnnyB

Comment

• GettinSwole

Originally posted by JohnnyB
          How mant times have you used it before?

JohnnyB
          Once or twice, with no results. Either I had bad stuff, or something else was out of whack. I was willing to give it up unless it fell into my lap and I was more concerned with tendon repair. Results were great this time, total recomp and the pumps were ridiculous.

Comment

• Rajincajun
            Vet
            • May 2007

Jonny B. I'm about to run LR3 in a month or so. I have a kit and have been doing the research on how to run it but would like some input from you. I have never ran LR3 before and would like to know is it truly best to run it only on workout days and to hit the muscles that you worked out that day? Any info that you could give we would be awesome. Also one of the main spots I want to hit is my abs, would it be worth it? Here are my stats.

40 yr old
            5'9"
            175lbs
            BF 10%
            Done 3 cycles now, started running gear when I turned 39. I have real good results so far. Been working out for about 3 yrs.
            48? It's only the beginning.
            In life I fail and fail again, that's why I succeed..

Comment

• Thate
              Vet
              • Mar 2007

you don't take igf sub-q rajin, and it would hurt to jab into the ab muscles themselves. just poke into the bodypart you just trained.

Comment

• Rajincajun
                Vet
                • May 2007

SO how do I hit the abs then? Or what about tri and bis? Like I said I'm trying to figure this out and thanks for the reply Thate, im green on the LR3 stuff.

Comment

• Thate
                  Vet
                  • Mar 2007

just use a slin pin. If you train biceps and plan to take 60mcg, shoot 30mcg into each bicep peak.

i don't even want to think about injecting into the abs bro lol.

Comment

• Rajincajun
                    Vet
                    • May 2007

Why bro tell me why? I was looking forward to this. Is it mainly because of pain or what?

And thanks again for the help. Also A slin pin is just like an insulin pin right?

Comment

• Thate
                      Vet
                      • Mar 2007

yes sir, slin = insulin pin. Why would you want to poke the abs in the first place? That is the last area I want to be big and blocky.

Comment

• Rajincajun
                        Vet
                        • May 2007

I was thinking it would make the lower abs come out more. so this is not a good idea? Would it make me look like I got a spare tire?

Comment

• Jizzacked

personal experience with long chain here...

3 weeks equivalent to 3 months HGH in my experience.

do not take this as advice, everyone is different, do what you will to your own body.

Comment

• Thate
                            Vet
                            • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Rajincajun
                            I was thinking it would make the lower abs come out more. so this is not a good idea? Would it make me look like I got a spare tire?
                            I've never noticed a localized fat loss effect with this product. GH taken subq has been noted to do this.

Comment

• liftsiron
                              Administrator
                              • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Thate
                              I've never noticed a localized fat loss effect with this product. GH taken subq has been noted to do this.
                              That's what I was going to say LR3 isn't used the same way as GH. Thate has LR3 use down pat.
                              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...