Vet
    • Mar 2007

nice bro, thx

Comment

• Cruci
      Vet
      • Nov 2006

Fucking awesome
      Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• IRON37

crazy ass/awesome year for mma no doubt. Hope it never goes all corrupt and fake...cough cough pride fc

Comment

• Thate
          Vet
          • Mar 2007

come on now Pride was badassed!

The 'NEW' Pride looks promising as well

Comment

• Deacon
            Vet
            • Jan 2005

very nice
            Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
            "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

Working...