Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ram71
    • Feb 2008

2iu or 5iu

I'm about to start dieting this coming week. My question is I was going to do 2 ius per/day m-f but I still have a 200 iu kit left. Can I do 5iu while cutting up or will it make me hold to much water or should I just stick with the 2iu as planned.
  • Rocky07

Originally posted by ram71
    I'm about to start dieting this coming week. My question is I was going to do 2 ius per/day m-f but I still have a 200 iu kit left. Can I do 5iu while cutting up or will it make me hold to much water or should I just stick with the 2iu as planned.
    yo what is "2iu" and "5iu" stand for...im new to the site so im still tryin to learn what abbreviations mean what.

Comment

• Forkboy

Originally posted by Rocky07
      yo what is "2iu" and "5iu" stand for...im new to the site so im still tryin to learn what abbreviations mean what.
      iu stands for inter national unit..

Comment

• Rocky07

so what is "5 international unit"....just lost on that one all together, guess ive never heard of it at all

Comment

• black7
          Vet
          • Feb 2007

so what is "5 international unit"....just lost on that one all together, guess ive never heard of it at all
          is an international unit... commonly used around here as HGH dosages
          Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• Rocky07

ill jot that down in the back of my "anabolic forums for dummies" book.

Comment

• black7
              Vet
              • Feb 2007

ill jot that down in the back of my "anabolic forums for dummies" book.
              HAHA u aint rite son... now does anyone have a suggestion for ram71?

Comment

• black7
                Vet
                • Feb 2007

BUMP

Comment

• ninobambino
                  • Jan 2005

Why not just stick to 2-3 ius/ed and stay on gh? or if you have the extra just go all 7days a wk. You do know a lot just do 5 on 2 off for money reasons.

How long you plan on running the gh? The longer the better. anything less than 3-6mths really is not worth it....IMO.

Are you running anything else with it? Test?

Comment

• ram71
                    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by ninobambino
                    Why not just stick to 2-3 ius/ed and stay on gh? or if you have the extra just go all 7days a wk. You do know a lot just do 5 on 2 off for money reasons.

How long you plan on running the gh? The longer the better. anything less than 3-6mths really is not worth it....IMO.

Are you running anything else with it? Test?
                    Plan on running gh at least 1 year straight. Been on for 4 months.
                    Cutting cycle
                    Test Prop 100mg/eod Week1-9
                    Parabolin 100mg/eod Week 1-6
                    Masteron 100mg/eod Week 1-6
                    Clen 80mcg mrn 80mcg aftrn wk 1-3 week 7-9
                    T-3 100 ed 25mcg mn,noon,evn,nght Week 4-7

Comment

• HOTROCKS
                      • Feb 2009

Are you an endurance athlete ?
                      Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

• ram71
                        • Feb 2008

Not an endurance athlete............. Currently doing 5iu a day M-F, 3iu morn 2iu mid-day

Comment

• Bubba

great results from 2.5iu GH every day and 100mg Test Prop every other day. After three months on at 44 I have not looked this good EVER!

Comment

• ninobambino
                            • Jan 2005

Plan on running gh at least 1 year straight. Been on for 4 months.
                            Cutting cycle
                            Test Prop 100mg/eod Week1-9
                            Parabolin 100mg/eod Week 1-6
                            Masteron 100mg/eod Week 1-6
                            Clen 80mcg mrn 80mcg aftrn wk 1-3 week 7-9
                            T-3 100 ed 25mcg mn,noon,evn,nght Week 4-7
                            ok... gotcha Ram71.

You just see a lot of people running GH but not nearly as long as it should be ran. Glad to see you are running it for at least a yr. Is this your first go at it?

How are you feeling now? I mean any noticable differences after 4mths?
                            At 5iu's a day are you feeling an numbing or tingling of the hands? Just curious.
                            ...and if you don't mind what brand are you running? blue tops?

Comment

• ram71
                              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by ninobambino
                              ok... gotcha Ram71.

You just see a lot of people running GH but not nearly as long as it should be ran. Glad to see you are running it for at least a yr. Is this your first go at it?

How are you feeling now? I mean any noticable differences after 4mths?
                              At 5iu's a day are you feeling an numbing or tingling of the hands? Just curious.
                              ...and if you don't mind what brand are you running? blue tops?
                              I'm feeling fine. The numbness of my fingers only happens in the morning nothing unusual. I got 4-200iu Hygetropin kit for the cycle. This stuff is the shit it's totally changing my body.

Comment

Working...