X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JohnnyB
    vet
    • Jul 2003

Brock got Knoked

Didn't see the fight just seen the highlight. Congrats to Cain first Mexican Heavy Weight Champ in history.
  • Mr Incredible
    • Oct 2010

soundly beaten

Comment

• Trapology
      • Jan 2007

Brock came out like a wild man and gassed..... (from what it appeared)

No idea where he came with that gameplan from

And as soon as brock got him down and couldnt hold him there I knew he was done, i wish there was in fight betting like they have in game betting for baseball lol
      Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Brock got the living shit beat out of him.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• BigSickD
          Vet
          • May 2004

I don't get the whole first Mexican champion, dude was born in Salinas, CA. He is an American damn it, so why all the people flying Mexican flags. I mean geez, I am of Scottish decent but if I ever won the belt would that even be brought up, oh hell No. He is one bad dude and will make a great champion, but no need to ride that Mexican card. Hell my wife is Mexican and she agrees with me about this topic, and typically we don't agree on anything..LOL
          BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• Trapology
            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by BigSickD
            I don't get the whole first Mexican champion, dude was born in Salinas, CA. He is an American damn it, so why all the people flying Mexican flags. I mean geez, I am of Scottish decent but if I ever won the belt would that even be brought up, oh hell No. He is one bad dude and will make a great champion, but no need to ride that Mexican card. Hell my wife is Mexican and she agrees with me about this topic, and typically we don't agree on anything..LOL
            lol
            im not going to even read your post

as soon as I saw "mexican" and "ca" in one sentence 1 person jumped to mind

oscar de la hoya
            Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• Mr Incredible
              • Oct 2010

Its all in the marketing

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

LOL Antonio Margarito was born in the USA, is nicknamed the "Tijuana Tornado" and doesn't even speak English. Maybe they call it depending on where they spent most their time growing up. Fuck it, pull the green-cards if ya don't wanna give the USA rep!lol

Comment

• Scotsmark
                  VET
                  • Apr 2005

Velasquez is an animal, Brock looked like an amateur in there. For someone who gave away 20 lbs it never showed one bit.
                  I think Brock came out fast as he started cautiously against Carwin and got tagged early, if Shane's cardio and pounch accuracy had been better, he'd have put Lesnar away in the 1st. Big Nog came out slowly against Cain and got sparked so maybe the two factors were in Brock's gameplan but Cain was awesome, he never looked troubled and his handspeed was phenomenal, check the series of left-rights after Brock stands up against the cage after he pirouettes across the canves.

Who's next for Cain?

Comment

• Trapology
                    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Scotsmark
                    Velasquez is an animal, Brock looked like an amateur in there. For someone who gave away 20 lbs it never showed one bit.
                    I think Brock came out fast as he started cautiously against Carwin and got tagged early, if Shane's cardio and pounch accuracy had been better, he'd have put Lesnar away in the 1st. Big Nog came out slowly against Cain and got sparked so maybe the two factors were in Brock's gameplan but Cain was awesome, he never looked troubled and his handspeed was phenomenal, check the series of left-rights after Brock stands up against the cage after he pirouettes across the canves.

Who's next for Cain?
                    I think cain did a great job of dispatching a guy with little experience and exposing him for his weaknesses

at the end of the day a very talented fighter with a lot of experience took out a professional wrestler with a year of d-1 wrestling experience followed by pro wrestling experiance

brock can still beat a lot of guys based on his athletic ability, but again the very well rounded top guys hes gonna have this problem until he get better

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Nigbo
                      at the end of the day a very talented fighter with a lot of experience took out a professional wrestler with a year of d-1 wrestling experience followed by pro wrestling experiance
                      Dig it! He beat a "reputation" moreso than an experienced quality fighter.

Comment

• Trapology
                        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                        Dig it! He beat a "reputation" moreso than an experienced quality fighter.
                        I couldnt have said it better

Comment

• JohnnyB
                          vet
                          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by BigSickD
                          Dude pm me I really don't want to get into it here. I don't mean arguing just why it's like that. That's the way he wants it so who are we to say he's wrong

Comment

• JohnnyB
                            vet
                            • Jul 2003

Cain has more of a boxing/kick boxing style with those combos and kicks plus he has wrestling skills with an over sized gas tank. Seen a video that he has the stamina of an endurance athlete.

Comment

• BigSickD
                              Vet
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by JohnnyB
                              Dude pm me I really don't want to get into it here. I don't mean arguing just why it's like that. That's the way he wants it so who are we to say he's wrong
                              You got's a PM...
                              BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

Working...