Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lion333

t3 dosages and protocols

Hey there,

last i read many people were moving toward a shorten cycle of T3 and moving away from the longer but pyramid cycles. Ive tried both and like the short term 2 week no pyramid cycles. I didn't have any bounce back fat gain and subsequent blood work showed all was normal.

I'm wondering if any new ideas on T3 are out there and what the accepted recommendation are for its use.

Thanks in advance

L
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

I think a longer duration with T3 works best for most, the trick is to not go overboard like some fools do. 50 to 100mgs works well for me. No need to taper with T3 when used sensibly.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• ROCKETW19
      Vet
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by lion333
      Hey there,

last i read many people were moving toward a shorten cycle of T3 and moving away from the longer but pyramid cycles. Ive tried both and like the short term 2 week no pyramid cycles. I didn't have any bounce back fat gain and subsequent blood work showed all was normal.

I'm wondering if any new ideas on T3 are out there and what the accepted recommendation are for its use.

Thanks in advance

L
      Unless you are getting on stage of taking GH then there is no need for T-3. if you are then I find 50mcgs of T-3 while on GH works great. I have also used 25Mcgs and to tell you the truth I think it worked the same. i also use it 3 months straight. Never a problem yet. But as said only if you are on GH or getting on stage if not good old diet and cardio works

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

I normally use 50mcgs, 25mcgs is our average daily production. Actually our bodies produce on average of 100mcgs T4 daily which is reduced to 25mcgs T3. Of course some produce more some less.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Man IMO you guys got ballz fucking with T3 if not absolutely necessary. Why use it when one can get plenty cut via more conventional methods, ie, cardio, diet, eca stack? I dunno...I just think T3 is thrown around so loosely these days like its common and safe as caffeine. You guys use it just to get leaner without prepping for a big show???

Comment

• lion333

I've done a few shorter T3 cycles with no ill effects, backed up by blood work during and after. I've done the taper and the straight dosages.

Cardio, diet all good, nothing wrong for me to add a little help and ive done it intelligently.

thanks for the feed back fellas...

just what i needed.

Comment

• iPenetratah
              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
              Man IMO you guys got ballz fucking with T3 if not absolutely necessary. Why use it when one can get plenty cut via more conventional methods, ie, cardio, diet, eca stack? I dunno...I just think T3 is thrown around so loosely these days like its common and safe as caffeine. You guys use it just to get leaner without prepping for a big show???
              I've always felt the same.

Comment

• liftsiron
                Administrator
                • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                When you are trying to get ultra cut for BB comp, your bodyfat starts getting real low, most often the body senses starvation and discontinues production of T3 to preserve body fat. When this happens you get very sluggish and don't have shit for energy. This is the time T3 is necessary if you want to get as ripped as possible and drop those last few pounds of fat.
                ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by liftsiron
                  When you are trying to get ultra cut for BB comp, your bodyfat starts getting real low, most often the body senses starvation and discontinues production of T3 to preserve body fat. When this happens you get very sluggish and don't have shit for energy. This is the time T3 is necessary if you want to get as ripped as possible and drop those last few pounds of fat.
                  Well based on your avi, it works eh? Meant to tell you that long ago - killa sliced back & arms in that shot brutha!

Comment

• bigscott

i run t3 at 50 mcgs .. i will run it aslong as 20 weeks when getting ready for a comp

Comment

Working...