Brock Lesnar Losing Interest In MMA, Hasn't Trained Since Loss

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rocky07

youre right bruh, i knew that lol just wasnt thinkin when i wrote that i guess. that being said ive never really counted Mir's victory as a total loss for him bc even tho he's not a real fighter, he definitely wasnt a fighter when Mir submitted him. i dont think he had any skill in any particular aspect of MMA then...atleast later on he kinda developed this really shitty bar fight lookin method of "knock em down and lay on them til the round is over". which is my one particular reason for bashin him as a fighter. i know everyone didnt train at our school and all fighters have their own styles of stand up and grappling. But we were taught that when on the ground u go for position, then ur quickest submission that is least likely to be countered and in the UFC...nobody gives a shit about watchin u lay on the ground and slam knees to the body for 3 or 5 mins at a time. either smoothly outsmart the guy and make him give up asap, or knock him out...thats all the people wanna see, not to mention, YESSS, It really is that simple.

i say "F" brock lesnar...and now i hear he's gonna be a coach on the Ultimate Fighter...WTF???!!!

Comment

• JohnnyB
      vet
      • Jul 2003

I heard about him coaching too. Doesn't coaching on the ultimate fighter go hand in hand with an upcoming bout? Is Cain coaching on the same show?

Comment

• Rocky07

iono brah, but i cant imagine him being a coach...it'll be like the blind leading the blind lol

Comment

• theartofwar
          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Rocky07
          iono brah, but i cant imagine him being a coach...it'll be like the blind leading the blind lol
          I have been dabbling - granted that's not same level as full blown MMA fighting - but I spent YEARS boxing.

All I'll say is this a) I don't like brock

b) I think he'd make a decent coach IF and only IF he devoted himself to really understand what he was doing, not trying to get his pockets swole....... that being said, Rocky you can take him on for me =D
          Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Comment

Working...