X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Thump

Just a "dumb" question or two

New here, how's it going?!

43/5'7"/180lbs/25%bf/male

Okay, I'm not an avid bodybuilder, I've been on again-off again for many years, never built that cut look, just beefed up. I started hitting the wieghts about 1month ago, some cardio and heavy bag.

I've had a bottle of 200 tabs of pink five sided d-bol for about 3 yrs, are they still good to use? I think they are Taiwanese(sp) 5mg.

If they are, can I take them now? Will they help my return or should I wait until I'm peeked out (strength/size wise)?

Someone once told me that it can help you (motivate) to stay in the gym because of the quick gains you'll see. But I just don't want to waste them, because I don't see any way of getting anymore AS after they are gone, due to the lack of connections.

Also, if I do start, what should be my intake be and at what times should I take them?

Thanks for the help. I can sure use it.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

To answer your question, they should still be good. IMo You should train for a few more months and get your diet in gear before you consider gear. You should also use test with the d-bol and you need either nolvadex or clomid for post cycle, otherwise the d-bol may do more harm to your progress than good. You can check out our profiles section to become more fimiliar with the drugs that I mentioned.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• house1

Originally posted by liftsiron
      To answer your question, they should still be good. IMo You should train for a few more months and get your diet in gear before you consider gear. You should also use test with the d-bol and you need either nolvadex or clomid for post cycle, otherwise the d-bol may do more harm to your progress than good. You can check out our profiles section to become more fimiliar with the drugs that I mentioned.

agreed

Comment

• rado

LI covered it well. At 43 I would rather do a test cycle than d-bol by itself. Most of your weight gain from d-bol will be water.

Comment

• Thump

Originally posted by rado
          LI covered it well. At 43 I would rather do a test cycle than d-bol by itself. Most of your weight gain from d-bol will be water.
          Thanks for the advice guys.

What percentage of size, strength will I lose when one goes off the d-bol?

I would stack, but.... connections.... connections... connections... been burned in the past, lost wayyy to much money. I just need the anti-estrogen stuff to start my cycle and of course the Test. I need to get my bf down, will kick up the cardio and add some fat burners to make that work. I've always had a high metabolism, but as you get older that shit just dosent work like it used to.

I did the first 200 tabs back a few years back and when my balls got sucked up into my stomach I freaked and put the bottle of tabs away vowing never to touch the shit again. But as I've started back at working out, I've notice how hard it is to comeback and keep the muscle on. I'm hoping to keep at least 50% of what the AS can give me. The rest I'll just have to creatine, glutamine and protien the hell outta my muscles. And hopefully my nades won't disappear, lol.

Thanks.

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

When you go off of d-bol you lose a good deal of water within the muscle, which will result in both size and strength loss, but you can minimize losses by running a pct and using creatine with a proper diet and training.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• FContact
              • Oct 2003

If you decide to use the dbol use it at the beginning of the cycle. Anyways what does your protein intake looke like? I would suggest LI AM cardio 35-40 min 3-4x/wk. Btw an oral only cycle is pretty much worthless. Using test would be a much better option, however I agree with LI and believe that you should wait and get your diet in gear.

Dbol 35mg/ed 1-4
              Test E 500mg/wk 1-12
              Start PCT 2wks after last inj =Clomid 300mg day 200mg day2, 100 day 3-14, 50mg, 15-21
              if PCT with nolvadex is used, then 40mg for the first two weeks then 20mg for and additional two weeks. Also a cycle that would be easier on your liver would be just a simple test E cycle at 500mg/wk 1-12.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

Working...