holding water

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Photon X

holding water

I started a cycle 3 wks ago. I am doing Sustanon 250 and Winny 50 eod. I am starting to notice a build up of water in my face especially in my jowles. This is Sus not Omnadren. I have done both these compouds plenty of times in the past by themselves with no problems. My protein is up around 200-250g a day. I do eat alot of protein bars (good ones) but I'm thinking maybe I'm getting too much sodium from them. I weight 238, 6'0t 42 years old. Does anyone know how much sodium I should be getting? Are there any supps I can take for the water? I don't want any harsh diuretics plus the I've spent all the money on protein and juice.
  • Easto

Liquidex would help get rid of some of the water. You can pick some up at www.teamliferesearch.com .

If you are worried about sodium, can you post an example of your diet. If your diet is the culprit, we'll be able to figure that out if we knew what you ate.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

l-dex would be a good choice at .5mgs eod or letro at 1.25mgs every third day. teamliferesearc or mrctd@hushmail.com both have top of the line products.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Photon X

Thanks for the I-dex bump. I will give it a try. My diet consists of mostly diet bars and drinks because my job and life does'nt permit for the for me to eat 200-250g of protein. A typical day looks like this:

60g Nitro Tech with skim milk.
        35g Protein / 60 Carb Mass Recovery after workout
        2 Hours Later 35g / Pure Protein Bar
        2 Hours Later 35g / Pure Protein Bar
        2 Hours Later 35g / PP bar
        2 Hours later Dinner. Usually steak or chicken with steamed Veg.
        2 Hours later 40g Nitro tech shake.

I know what your going to say but years upon years of eating raw tuna, tasteless chicken, egg whites, etc. has taken a toll on my taste buds!! I literally have to gag shit down. There is no way I could consume the protein in food. I have eaten this way for at least 5 years maintaining an average of 16-14 percent bodyfat at 225lbs (remember I'm in my 40's)

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by liftsiron
          l-dex would be a good choice at .5mgs eod or letro at 1.25mgs every third day. teamliferesearc or mrctd@hushmail.com both have top of the line products.
          Well said. I'm using at 0.5 ED and I like it.

Comment

Working...