eq does it cause anxiety

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oneunit

eq does it cause anxiety

i read a few post about eq and anxiety have you ever heard of that ? im using omnadren and eq is that a decent cycle this is my 2nd cycle 1st cycle was20mg of d-bol weeks 1-5 also weeks 1-4 250mg of sus week 5-10 500mg of sus..lol not really a cycle im 5'9 238lbs bf 11% adding eq to the omnadren cycle to add a little vascularity and solidify gains 250-300mg of eq a week and 750 mg of omna a week on mon, wed,fri ?
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Yes I have noticed a little anxiety from eq, but not to servere.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• house1

hey bro, it can cause a little anxiety -- depends how you react to it--

i would also bump it up the eq to atleast 400 mgs -- i feel you will not get much if anything at all from it at your current dose

Comment

• the_eq_kid

never for me :buttkick:

Comment

• rado

I remember Ladiesman-AKA-"Keiser" had anxiety attacks on 600mgs of EQ, I've ran it at 800 with no problems. I liked it best at 600mgs a week

Comment

• DragonRider

Originally posted by rado
            I remember Ladiesman-AKA-"Keiser" had anxiety attacks on 600mgs of EQ, I've ran it at 800 with no problems. I liked it best at 600mgs a week
            I've read of a number of people having anxiety attacks from EQ. It just goes to show that different people react differently.

I'm also starting to see a lot of posts about EQ being ineffective at doses lower than 600mg/week, with 600 to 800mg being the optimum.

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

I get good results at 400mgs per week with 400 t0 500mgs of test.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Stackt

Im also doin EQ at 500mg so we'll see what happens.I dont need anymore anxiety though lol

Comment

Working...