Cruise, GEAR???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wizar

Cruise, GEAR???

I was wondering if anyone knows if i can get some gear when i go to the western caribbien in april for a cruise. Im going to

Belize
    Cozumel, mexico
    Progreso Yucatan

Anyone know???
    I mean if i find some orals i can just put them in a like a persciption bottle right?
  • rado

Originally posted by wizar
    I was wondering if anyone knows if i can get some gear when i go to the western caribbien in april for a cruise. Im going to

Belize
    Cozumel, mexico
    Progreso Yucatan

Anyone know???
    I mean if i find some orals i can just put them in a like a persciption bottle right?
    you would be fine to take your pre-loaded pins. I've done it before

Comment

• wizar

Na, i mean take some back from Mexico, not into mexico...or did u mean bring the pins and fill them up then bring the loaded pins back?>

Comment

• house1

Originally posted by wizar

Belize
        Cozumel, mexico
        Progreso Yucatan

Anyone know???

theres probably places if you look--

is it worth the risk though

Comment

• speck
          • Jan 2004

i would definately stick with the oral stuff, much easier to hide IMO

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

I know a few bro's who got a shitload of shit in Cozumel, they brought amps back in shampoo bottles. This was a few years ago before 9/11. You should be able to find aas no problem, but it wouldn't be worth the risk imo.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• wizar

Thanks fellas, i might try to grab some D's and winny's and put them in a persciption bottle if the price is right.

Comment

Working...