Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 02-28-2020, 07:06 AM   #16
01dragonslayer
Banned

01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by choke View Post
You can, if for no other reason than Proviron isn’t liver toxic. The two together are anabolics, so it can be argued if it’s wasted. Consider the proviron not from a POV for “gains”, but rather for its anti-catabolic effects. The reason that I made proviron a mainstay is because I trained a LOT. Heavy MMA shit, 5-6 days a week. Proviron helped me avoid a bad catabolic state from the sheer volume of training, and I believe, made it easier for my injects to do their thing.

What I got for that is no water, always healthy, strength for time (meaning able to be explosive for a duration in a fight), firm, dense muscle, never puffy. Ever. No effects on my cardio.

So if you use it in that sense, it could make sense to include the Anavar (with a test too obviously, as I know you know).

I have done test, winny and proviron before, yes. Works REALLY fucking well. But for an MMA guy, I got joint discomfort via the winny. You got a hot profession, so I don’t know that you’d want to deal with that.

My favorite cycle is: test, mast, proviron. It’s easy, I don’t fluctuate in weight, so no compensations on the mats or in the ring.

There’s no real reason to not include Anavar. YMMV, some guys like it, some don’t see the point of Anavar with proviron. No real downside in trying though, aside from cost.
Awesome broth. Thank you for the details.
01dragonslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 04:20 PM   #17
Demigod

Demigod is on a distinguished road
I like proviron as well. Is tbol not an option bro? I like var but winny wrecks my joints like nothing else.
Demigod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 04:42 PM   #18
01dragonslayer
Banned

01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demigod View Post
I like proviron as well. Is tbol not an option bro? I like var but winny wrecks my joints like nothing else.
I've ran Tbol in past cycles and wasn't really impressed. Maybe I don't respond well to it. I have got proviron in my sock drawer and most likely will add it. Not too worried about the winny.....I got some NPP on board.

Thanks for your imput my man.
Old 03-10-2020, 05:37 PM   #19
Demigod

Demigod is on a distinguished road
You're welcome brother...keep us updated.
Demigod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 10:31 PM   #20
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
I like var and winni stacked very well.
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 09:26 AM   #21
01dragonslayer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demigod View Post
You're welcome brother...keep us updated.
Yep yep.
Old 03-11-2020, 11:29 AM   #22
Titan
Vet

Titan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
....for including an oral in my upcoming go for hardness and retaining gains....

100mg/day Anavar(split AM/PM)
50mg/day Anavar...50mg/day Winstrol(split 25mg each split AM/PM).

All opinions are a must...LMK.
I personally will never take Winstrol. Every time I've taken, it in any form, I suffer one form of injury or another. I've heard it weakens tendons and ligaments.
Anabolic Board,
The Iron Den and
A few other boards.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote