Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > HGH, IGF-1, Insulin and Thyroid
User Name
Password

Old 04-28-2017, 12:11 PM   #1
alluprbdy
Vet

alluprbdy will become famous soon enoughalluprbdy will become famous soon enough
A what would u do in my situation Q for HGH guys

In the past I just stayed on if I cruised, however I don't have as much disposable income anymore so the additional monthly expense does factor into my life. I have enough on hand to get me thru May. Then I'm most likely going to be cruising on 250 TE every 7-10 day's from June until Oct 1 (start of the next bulker). I have been on GH since June so I'm really in that sweet spot with it you reach after that 6-7 mo time period. I've been on 5iu/day and that's the dose I will be on again in October as 10iu isn't in the budget. I have 122 day's between the ending of my current supply and my projected start date for the bulker. I've never "cruised" on GH in the sense of dropping my dose but curious on the opinions of our more experienced guys here. I am concerned that 122 day's is too long of a break to take but I don't "know" that. Is there any value to say dropping dose to 3.33iu/day to get 30/days out of a kit so I could fill that gap with 4 kits which is at least reasonable cost wise. I just don't wanna wait to hit that sweet spot again as my bulker starting in October will be primarily focused on bringing my legs back up to par and hopefully as long as I'm happy with my physique be able to step on stage in the light heavyweight division in the mid 190's (5' 7.5") come Fall 2018.
Old 04-28-2017, 01:07 PM   #2
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
There are so many ways you can go, if it were me, I'd drop the test to EOD sub-q dosings (I use around 37.5mg EOD all year outside of cutting phases these days), along with 2-3iu HGH ED or 5on-2off....or 3-4iu EOD.

This will help kind of normalize things, but not have you come off and feel like shit, especially if you are older. It will stretch out the current stash, and also keep things cheaper. You will also still have a sex drive.....well, hopefully, lol.
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 01:19 PM   #3
alluprbdy
Vet

alluprbdy will become famous soon enoughalluprbdy will become famous soon enough
coming off Test is not on the table, just the HGH. I will cruise @ 250wk every 7-10 days. That's just the cruise dose I like.
Old 04-28-2017, 08:28 PM   #4
Glycomann

If you want to ave your GH supply you can invest in a pile of GHRP2 and hit it at 100-300 mcg 2-3 times per day and that will hold the GH somewhat in check. You can do that for about 20 balloons a month. Other than that I would work toward more lucrative employment. Not a shot at you but you are in your building years.
Old 04-28-2017, 09:03 PM   #5
Cyclz1
VET

Cyclz1 will become famous soon enoughCyclz1 will become famous soon enough
I would go with the 3.33iu per day.

That's really how I figure dosing, I take what I have and divide it by my next buy.

To me it's better than coming off but of course this is just what I do. Some guys believe in coming off for a bit.
Cyclz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 10:33 AM   #6
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
I do well maintaining at 2-3 ius.
Old 04-29-2017, 12:41 PM   #7
alluprbdy
Vet

Thank you to all for the input that's all I was looking to get out of it. I'm not rich by any means but I can afford to stay on I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't a waste of money to hit 3iu a day to just keep my levels up for October when I start trying to build up again. I guess I gotta decide between 2.5iu/day or 3.33iu/day as to what's the best option but either way were only talking the cost of 1 tattoo so I can make sacrifices in that part of my life to ensure that October's bulker will be a productive one beings I'm not getting any younger (be 31 in a few months) & I've always wanted to at least try the stage since I've loved BB since I was 10. Ultimately the difference between the two different doses is just 1 kit and obviously not a significant financial difference. Do you guys think there is a measurable difference (for my cruise purpose) in the two doses?
Old 04-30-2017, 01:43 AM   #8
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
The lowest effective dose I am aware of (not me) is 4 iu /day. If you really have to squeak it that tight maybe a 5 on 2 off cycle will be productive. I can't use gh 7 days a week, I get gout symptoms. So I use 5 on 2 off for other than financial reasons.
Old 05-03-2017, 11:20 AM   #9
alluprbdy
Vet

yeah I mean for me the lowest dose worth running for the $ has been 5iu a day. However I'm not running it during my cruise for its effectiveness just to keep my levels up so once I start hitting 5iu a day again there is no 6mo delay on feeling the full effects.
Old 05-09-2017, 08:37 AM   #10
alluprbdy
Vet

ehh after all this just decided to stay at 5iu a day til october, in the grand scheme of things I might have to sacrifice one of the tattoo's I had planned for summer and just get 1 instead of 2. That being said I have 90 hours already so I think I can put it off for a few months...