Upcoming cycle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glycomann

Originally posted by Emil
    How did you do with that 3..4 weeks off betwen?... Did you made a small PCT? Did you bridge with a small amount of test? Do you stay away from everything?
    Trying to remember but I think it was LR3 and that's it.

Comment

• Glycomann

No for nothing but That was only 2/3 of the cycle. It was

8 weeks Test/NPP/EQ----> 3-4 weeks off-----> 8 weeks Test/Mast/Win-----> 3-4 weeks off-----> 8 weeks Test/Parabolan

I did basically that. the first year I recovered my test levels into the mid 500s by the time I did bloods ~15 weeks later. I did the same thing the next year and my test didn't recover, only got back to 300 at 12 weeks off. At that point I was 54. So these experiments probably finally fried my HPTA in the end. But they worked really well, especially the first one when I was working out with the IFBB pro and had my nutrition dialed in.

Comment

• Big B
        Banned
        • Jan 2016

Originally posted by liftsiron
        I like test/eq/deca/var.

You can inject sus twice per week. There won't be any difference.
        test e, npp, eq and var sounds appetizing!

what's the update on your cycle jrod?

Comment

• Shinobi
          Vet
          • Mar 2010

Jrod, I would increase sus from 350mg a week to 500mg. I would prefer Test Enanthate.

Comment

• Deacon
            Vet
            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by jrod
            Thinking about doing sust, deca, and eq. I’ve not done this one yet.
            Sust 375 mg/wk 1-16
            Deca 400 mg/wk 1-16
            Eq 450 mg/wk 1/16
            Last six weeks run car 50 mg/day
            Perhaps I could switch the sust for enanthate so I can do my injections twice a week only. I’ve always done sust 3x week never only 2x week.
            Those are the ingredients. I want to keep my doses low. Let me know what you guys think.
            for a cycle like this i would run 750 mgs of test i do it this way with sus 500 per week of sus 250 and 250 of test e the test e seems to make the sus more stable for me
            Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
            "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• jrod
              • Jun 2010

Sorry for the late response. Forgot I posted this here. I am starting my first pin this coming Monday. I wanted to extend my time without any gear. It’s been almost 5 months so I’m ready. Not sure I want to go over 400-500 mg on test but I am going to use cyp as opposed to sust. Going to keep doses moderate.
              I’ll post up on a couple weeks.

Comment

• Glycomann

Sorry for the late response. Forgot I posted this here. I am starting my first pin this coming Monday. I wanted to extend my time without any gear. It’s been almost 5 months so I’m ready. Not sure I want to go over 400-500 mg on test but I am going to use cyp as opposed to sust. Going to keep doses moderate.
                I’ll post up on a couple weeks.
                You'll do better than me. I am somehow burned out. I shot my wadd 4 months ago and then didn't take enough time off. Either that or my gear is about 1/2 dose.

Comment

• jrod
                  • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Glycomann
                  You'll do better than me. I am somehow burned out. I shot my wadd 4 months ago and then didn't take enough time off. Either that or my gear is about 1/2 dose.
                  Burned out?

Comment

• Glycomann

Burned out?
                    Haven't you notced that response to AAS diminishes after prolonged use? That's the major reasond why you see doses go up.

Comment

• Deacon
                      Vet
                      • Jan 2005

i would run more test with the eq and deca works better for me that way like 500 mgs of sus like Lifts said twice a week
                      Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                      "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

Working...