Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 05-31-2018, 07:35 PM   #1
Joe0690
Vet

Pacman Champion!
Joe0690 will become famous soon enoughJoe0690 will become famous soon enough
Cycle question

I’m just looking to cut as much fat as possible while holding onto my muscle. I got pretty fat with my new baby lol but anyways I know how to diet hard to loose weight as for cycle I was thinking
Test prop 100 mg 3 x week
Tren ace 100 mg 3x week
Would adding mast prop 100 3 x a week add any Benicia or be a waste considering I’m fat and just looking to hold onto muscle while I cut

Option 2
Tren/test/mast 50 3x week
Joe0690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 08:10 PM   #2
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Like you said, diet hard. Diet is the foundation of any physical goals you’re trying to achieve...

Age, stats and any experience with aas?
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 08:24 PM   #3
Joe0690
Vet

Pacman Champion!
31 got a bunch of cycles under my belt I’m 235 want to drop to a ripped 200
Old 05-31-2018, 08:25 PM   #4
Maj79

Maj79 is on a distinguished road
Yep, nothing beats a solid meal plan.

If I had to make a suggestion on the cycle I’d say go to pins Eod. Drop the test to 75mg and leave the tren at 100mg. Mast will help to cut but it’s not going to do so much other than help you with estrogen conversion. But this is only a suggestion. Your plan will do fine if you hold to the training and keeping your cals in check
Maj79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 10:57 PM   #5
Dawgpound_Hank

235 to 200 = diet + cardio is much more important than any gear combo. Ya gotta be consistent and stick with it brother.
Old 06-01-2018, 07:39 AM   #6
Joe0690
Vet

Pacman Champion!
As I stated I know that but which gear combo would be best to aid especially in keeping the muscle I have without over doing it on the gear
Old 06-01-2018, 03:23 PM   #7
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe0690 View Post
As I stated I know that but which gear combo would be best to aid especially in keeping the muscle I have without over doing it on the gear
I would run what you initially said, along with some var. I mean tren & var reportedly have the most fat burning properties, so I'd do that considering your goal.

But the thing is you aren't going to go from 235 to 200 in just 6-8 weeks - at least not without losing alot of muscle and feeling friggin' dead mode - and I wouldn't advise running tren a longer than that. Some guys will say different, but I tend to lean on the safe side.

Having said that, I wouldn't play my whole hand at once, bcoz you have a good ways to go and it will take time. I would run some test p eod until you get down to 215'ish or so. Those first lbs coming off will be relatively easy compared to the last. Once you get down to 215'ish, then add in the tren, mast and var to jump start the metabolism & fat loss again. You should then be able to go from 215 to 200 in 6-8 weeks on that cycle with continuation of strict diet, cardio and weights.

Just my take.
Old 06-01-2018, 03:41 PM   #8
willsgotrythm
Vet

willsgotrythm is a jewel in the roughwillsgotrythm is a jewel in the roughwillsgotrythm is a jewel in the rough
In my opinion, the ketogenic diet is the fastest way to get rid of the fat and not lose a whole lot of muscle. I also think like DPH that running tren for much longer than 6 or 8 weeks is a little much but thats just me.

Myself, I would drop everything but test e or cyp at 200 to 250mg/week. Train hard, hit cardio and eat keto. Once I got down to 205 or 200 even, THEN I would keep the test and add in some tren a or e for 6 or 8 weeks then hopefully be pretty shredded....
willsgotrythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 03:55 PM   #9
Joe0690
Vet

Pacman Champion!
Alright thanks guys I’ve never done a full Keto diet like always had one meal of carbs but maybe I’ll try full keto
Old 06-01-2018, 08:56 PM   #10
Maj79

Maj79 is on a distinguished road
Good luck dude. Let us know how it goes
Maj79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 10:21 PM   #11
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
But once you get diet on point for what works for your body, then yes step two is mast with your tren and test. Hell yea....
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote