X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Max Plateman
    VET
    • Mar 2018

HCG and Clomid or just clomid for Baby making

Over the past 25 years I have never used and PCT at all. I have a friend who had some issues with baby # 1 and the doctors used HCG and clomid I believe to get him back on track.

He is now ready for baby # 2 but doesn't want the wife or DR.to know he was back on test and tren again.

He has been totally off for 3 months now.

What would be the best regimen for him?

I'm thinking just clomid at this point but I would love some advice here?

Thank You
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

Both. It will work.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Most fertility docs use both.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• rocco-x
        Vet
        • Feb 2009

I love me some hcg boy!
        Since i always blasted and cruised for about 7yrs I tried 250iu's e3rd daywhile blasting and good Lord what a difference it made.

Clomid just made me shoot huge loads hahaha!

Comment

• Max Plateman
          VET
          • Mar 2018

Thanks for the suggestions how about some dosages/specifics/duration?

Comment

• Stclineman
            VET
            • Mar 2018

I was in the mid of long cycle and took hcg (can’t remember dose, sorry) and knocked up my old lady in the first month of trying. We lost that baby due to miscarriage fairly soon, tried again and knocked her up quickly again. My nuts noticeably plumped up from just hcg so I didn’t even try the clomid mixed in.

Comment

• Deacon
              Vet
              • Jan 2005

both no doubt
              Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
              "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• mrhtbd
                • Apr 2015

Was prescribed Clomid during our attempt to have a second baby. Long-term use, daily over 3 months can lead to blurring of the eyes. This happened to me. Near vision was unaffected but now wear glasses to drive, etc. Second child is 12 now. She is a champion swimmer, plays water polo, lacrosse, field hockey, rides horses and does great in school, a real blessing. I’ll wear the glasses. Blurred vision is listed in the warnings section of clomiphene citrate literature.

Comment

• G21
                  VET
                  • Mar 2018

Max,

A little back story. My ex GF and I, at one point wanted to have a baby, clearly that didnt happen, she also knew about my HRT use - It shut me down completely, zero perm count.

I went to reproductive endocrinologist (fertility doc), and discussed everything with him after spermogenesis test. I was upfront and said that i would prefer to hit this hard rather than see what may or may not work; eventually he agreed. Below is the protocol that i was on:

1500 IU Pregnyl (HCG) Mon, Wed, Fri
                  75 IU Menopur (HMG) Tues, Thurs, Sat
                  100mg Clomid ED

Please keep in mind that this was designed to hyper stimulate me - the above protocol took me from zero sperm count to above the high range of normal in, if memory serves me correctly, around 75-90 days.

I was lucky in that insurance paid for everything, and was all pharmaceutical. I dont know what your buddies position is financially but the costs can add up. HMG is very expensive (IMO very worth it), Generic HCG and clomid are easy to obtain.

Comment

• jhffun369
                    Vet
                    • Jun 2015

Ditto on both. It WILL Work. I was on for pretty much five years straight. Came off and used clomid and hcg and BOOM. Babies everywhere.

Comment

• Big B
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2016

Originally posted by jhffun369
                      Ditto on both. It WILL Work. I was on for pretty much five years straight. Came off and used clomid and hcg and BOOM. Babies everywhere.
                      hey dad!

Comment

• Joe0690
                        Vet
                        • Mar 2007

Dave palumbo is supposed to have an amazing cocktail that he says works for sure just YouTube him for fertility

Comment

• Strongisland631
                          Vet
                          • May 2007

Originally posted by G21
                          Max,

A little back story. My ex GF and I, at one point wanted to have a baby, clearly that didnt happen, she also knew about my HRT use - It shut me down completely, zero perm count.

I went to reproductive endocrinologist (fertility doc), and discussed everything with him after spermogenesis test. I was upfront and said that i would prefer to hit this hard rather than see what may or may not work; eventually he agreed. Below is the protocol that i was on:

1500 IU Pregnyl (HCG) Mon, Wed, Fri
                          75 IU Menopur (HMG) Tues, Thurs, Sat
                          100mg Clomid ED

Please keep in mind that this was designed to hyper stimulate me - the above protocol took me from zero sperm count to above the high range of normal in, if memory serves me correctly, around 75-90 days.

I was lucky in that insurance paid for everything, and was all pharmaceutical. I dont know what your buddies position is financially but the costs can add up. HMG is very expensive (IMO very worth it), Generic HCG and clomid are easy to obtain.
                          Good info G - thanks for sharing this. I am thinking of having a kid soon as well so this is really helpful.
                          "It is only till we have lost everything, that we are free to do anything."

Comment

• tobyonekinobi
                            Vet
                            • Feb 2014

Buddy was prescribed 300 iu eod of hcg, doc told him take about 6 months to kick in Got pregnant about the 9th month. He just did trt no steroids

Comment

Working...