Whiplash a Bad way to start a week

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Freezerdude

Whiplash a Bad way to start a week

So like the title says what a shitty week it's been so far, there's been several things that has made it real shitty but this kinda sticks in my craw a little more than the other shitty things my so called good buddies pulled on me so far this week..lol, Well I was coming home from taking the wife to work since we're having vehicle troubles and ar down to 1 right now and it's raining pretty good, I have wipers on intermittent so I look down to turn wippers over to high and as I laid my eyes back on the windshield all I seen was brake lights and airbags!! It happened so fast I didn't even have time to touch the brakes!! Well I got out of the blazer and walked away without a scratch.. but holy shit the next morning (tue) and this morning (wed)it's all I can do to type this, due to forearm pain,backache,headache, and a stiff neck from hell!!! I would guess this is what's called whiplash? Never had it but it sure sounds like it.. I know one thing it hurt like hell!
    Even though I rear ended the tractor trailor I wasn't ticketed because a car had came over on the truck switching lanes this is why the big rig was all but stopped and I had the cruise set on almost 70.. I've from 0 to 70 many,many times but this is the first time I went from 70 to 0 in a couple seconds!! I was really lucky and I've thanked God several times daily ever since that I was alone and didn't have any of my girls with me or it's highly likely one of them would have been killed or hurt badly! Ok vent over..

blazer crash.jpg
  • millenium girl
    • Apr 2006

Things could have been much worse. I'm glad you were not badly injured Freezer!
    Don't forget to join
    http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
    http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• John Benz
      Vet
      • Jan 2004

You've had a rough week my friend, but thank God you're alive. Find a good (with referrals) chiropractor and you should recover quickly.

You're in my prayers...and the kids as well. Get well soon!

Comment

• willi
        Banned
        • Nov 2012

Sorry to hear that Freezerdude. Thats a shocking story.

I had a friend who rearended a stopped car on the freeway and he was doing 70ish.

Thank God you survived.

Get well.

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Take care bro.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Number-LL
            Vet
            • Jan 2012

Sorry to hear. I hope you have a fast recovery.
            I don't chase boys, I pass them! - My Daughter

The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. - Marcus Aurelius

Unrequited thoughts will remain unless action separates itself from dreams and the ambition becomes sufficient to advance toward a set goal.

Comment

• ozzy69
              Assistant Admin
              • Jun 2011

just glad your all right old friend and i very glad the kids werent with you

Comment

• Freezerdude

Originally posted by John Benz
                You've had a rough week my friend, but thank God you're alive. Find a good (with referrals) chiropractor and you should recover quickly.

You're in my prayers...and the kids as well. Get well soon!
                Man O Man your not kidding rough is putting it mildly! But it could always be worse.. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers my friend!
                Originally posted by ozzy69
                just glad your all right old friend and i very glad the kids werent with you
                Me to Ozzy old buddy it could have really been bad, I had just dropped the wife off at work,, Man If my girls would have been with me it would have been terrible. Thank God they weren't!!

Comment

• storman230
                  VET
                  • Sep 2011

thats shitty freeze, im glad your alright bro

Comment

• ~R~F~G~
                    Vet
                    • Nov 2011

That ICC bar on the truck is unforgiving Bro. Glad you're able to tell the story. Being a trucker I've seen too many times a car do what you did and no on was able to walk away. That's a pretty good crash test on a blazer. I'd be getting a new one just like it.

Comment

• juced_porkchop
                      Vet
                      • Jun 2011

I Was also in a car accident, I was rear ended and felt ok that day, the next 3 days where ALOT of pain from whip lash. then months later spinal issues. 6 yrs later now and my back is in pain daily + migraines and anxiety from the stress/issues.

Just because you walked away does NOT mean your fine.
                      You should go to doc and get xrays and then in a few months get xrays again (MRI's)

Hope you are ok.
                      Atleast I got a medical MJ card out of it.... :-/ I dont even like the stuff anymore most of time but im in so much pain.... and pain pills and/or xanax is not something I want to take for life.

Comment

• Darkness
                        • Apr 2011

Dude you are a lucky man...

Comment

Working...