Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Bodybuilding and Fitness Discussion > Supplements
User Name
Password

Old 09-22-2016, 11:34 AM   #1
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
What health supplements does everybody use?

I posted this a week or two ago, but some dumb POS whore moron deleted it...lol. We can't figure out what happened to it, so lifts asked me to repost it again

Let's do this again:

Citrus Bergamot
NAC
r-ALA
Curcumin
potassium
Multi-Vit
Fish Oil
retin-A when I have it
low Vit C
l-glutamine

and then of course....

30mg Test Enan EOD
Low Dose Aromasin
GHRP2/CJC DAC
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 12:47 PM   #2
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
CoQ10
Taurine
Krill Oil
Beef aminos
BCAA
Whey powder
Extra C and E
Mulii vitamin
Extra B6 and B1
D3
Biotin
Mag
BPI preworkout
Old 09-23-2016, 07:49 AM   #3
Moto Ace
Vet

Moto Ace will become famous soon enoughMoto Ace will become famous soon enough
Aspirin
Pussy
Omega 3,6,9
Pussy
L-Citrulline
Pussy
Test
PUSSY
Deca
Pussy
Moto Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 08:31 AM   #4
A.B
VET

A.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to behold
Illl have to repeat my previous post and agree that pussy is very important vitamin

But for now. Vit c and d and Multi
A.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 06:36 AM   #5
Glycomann

More than one pussy at a time can tax the system. There is a thread around somewhere that lists the types of pussy and their advantages and disadvantages of use.
Old 09-26-2016, 09:21 AM   #6
ketsugo
Vet

ketsugo is on a distinguished road
Good thread here- as I get into my 50s still train like I was 20, plus I didnt begin juicing until my 30s, so Im still going, but every once in a while I get a health scare, so try to think healthy body needed to train- supps to help cardio system, BP, Liver supps, I even got one of those Magic Bullet Blenders , mix my protiens along with fruits , greens etc like my post workout shake , Oh and shaved pussy I like bah haha
ketsugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 08:54 PM   #7
choke

A few years ago, I made one of the best purchases ever. I bought a Vitamix blender. Expensive but worth every penny.

So, every day, at least twice, if not three times, I make a smoothie.
I almost hate to admit it, but I enjoy Shakeology from Beach Body. It's a solid nutritional supplement. To that, I add kale, or kale+spinach, a banana, and blueberry's. That's my base. To that I add, one or a few of the following:
celery
beets
ginger
lemon
parsley
carrots
apples

And since I've done that, it is a rare occasion to get sick. And to be a bit vain, it is super good for your skin, and dick hardness.

Protein, I try to get that from food.

I may start trying more supps. Up until this year, I had a job that prevented me from relying on, or using supplements. It had to be food based.
Old 05-17-2017, 12:25 AM   #8
CharlesEdwards

CharlesEdwards is on a distinguished road
I take Omega 3,6,9..
CharlesEdwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 06:34 AM   #9
jrod

jrod will become famous soon enough
Multi
Magnesium chelate
Narangin
Saw palmetto
Liver detox
jrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 06:36 AM   #10
jrod

jrod will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by choke View Post
A few years ago, I made one of the best purchases ever. I bought a Vitamix blender. Expensive but worth every penny.

I almost hate to admit it, but I enjoy Shakeology from Beach Body. It's a solid nutritional supplement. To that, I add kale, or kale+spinach, a banana, and blueberry's. That's my base. To that I add, one or a few of the following:
celery
beets
ginger
lemon
parsley
carrots
apples

And since I've done that, it is a rare occasion to get sick. And to be a bit vain, it is super good for your skin, and dick hardness.

I may start trying more supps. Up until this year, I had a job that prevented me from relying on, or using supplements. It had to be food based.
I have a nutri-bullet and do the same thing. Love them.
jrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 10:24 AM   #11
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
A multi-vitamin
Super Magnesium
Zinc
Calcium

I stopped taking chondroitin and glucosamine since my Dr. told me that all that does is give you expensive urine.

I now drink a couple cups of green tea with turmeric and ginger root in it everyday for inflammation. (It works!)

Sprouts Whey Protein in a smoothie in the PM everyday.

That's it, nothing extreme.
Old 05-23-2017, 11:41 PM   #12
clutchitalian

clutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by choke View Post

celery
beets
ginger
lemon
parsley
carrots
apples

my girl uses shakeology....ive never tried it but i looked at the nutritional facts and it is LOADED with vitamins,minerals,ect....i tried spiraluna for a while that has a lot of good stuff in it too...........................
clutchitalian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 12:33 PM   #13
Friggemall

Multi-vitamin
Magnesium
Saw palmetto
Milk Thistle
D3
CoQ10 (because I take a statin)
Glucosamine and chondroitin
B12
Baby aspirin