X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pheedno
    VET
    • Mar 2018

Originally posted by Big B
    Yes, even on liver, no effects. Totally right. My only question is how low of a dose you’re talking about and not sweat? At 250/day, I’ll start sweating on 2nd or 3rd day. Maybe it affectyou differently. Either way, I find dnp sooooo underrated while people talk too harsh of it...
    I still get heat and sweat but it's usually not so much of an issue that it inhibits my daily movements. In the infrequent event that lethargy does start to inhibit then I'll skip a day and continue thereafter.

Comment

• Big B
      Banned
      • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Pheedno
      I still get heat and sweat but it's usually not so much of an issue that it inhibits my daily movements. In the infrequent event that lethargy does start to inhibit then I'll skip a day and continue thereafter.
      Ok, now I gotcha. Exact same for me. After about two weeks tho, it really start getting tough bc of the buildup. On my first round I did 250 first week, 500 second week, and then did 750 for three days. Dude, 2 or 3 times I fell asleep at work. Couldn’t function not just physically, but mentally. This was when I was prepping 2 years ago. I gave up doing cardio in the afternoons after the 2 weeks in. I just couldn’t do it. Good news to that, I really didn’t need to anyway. Burned fat like crazy and everybody that watched me pose during the routine were shocked bc of drastic weight loss and no sign of muscle loss. Going back to what you said, that’s why I only do 250/day now. Icing on the cake compared to doing what I did first go around...

Comment

• Shinobi
        Vet
        • Mar 2010

Originally posted by black7
        shinobi lives
        Hey black7!!! What's up? I'm back :-) miss you guys!!!

Comment

• Shinobi
          Vet
          • Mar 2010

Ok, now I gotcha. Exact same for me. After about two weeks tho, it really start getting tough bc of the buildup. On my first round I did 250 first week, 500 second week, and then did 750 for three days. Dude, 2 or 3 times I fell asleep at work. Couldn’t function not just physically, but mentally. This was when I was prepping 2 years ago. I gave up doing cardio in the afternoons after the 2 weeks in. I just couldn’t do it. Good news to that, I really didn’t need to anyway. Burned fat like crazy and everybody that watched me pose during the routine were shocked bc of drastic weight loss and no sign of muscle loss. Going back to what you said, that’s why I only do 250/day now. Icing on the cake compared to doing what I did first go around...
          Very good info. Can't wait to start it.
          I bought 2 kilos of DNP on alibaba. Super cheap.
          I have a scale that weights in milligrams.
          If someone needs some let me know. I will only charge
          shipping :-) I still didn't receive the DNP but it's on the way from China. I hope it doesn't stop in customs. Although it's not
          a controlled substance, you never know.

Comment

• Big B
            Banned
            • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Shinobi
            shipping :-) I still didn't receive the DNP but it's on the way from China. I hope it doesn't stop in customs. Although it's not
            You’ll want to keep all the raw powder you got, bud. Wait til your experience with it first before deciding. You don’t wanna regret it. I know it’s cheap bc you don’t wanna keep doing international orders. If you need to rid of extras for other reasons then sure, I’ll take it but if not needing to rid it, keep it and see how it works for ya.

Comment

• Shinobi
              Vet
              • Mar 2010

You’ll want to keep all the raw powder you got, bud. Wait til your experience with it first before deciding. You don’t wanna regret it. I know it’s cheap bc you don’t wanna keep doing international orders. If you need to rid of extras for other reasons then sure, I’ll take it but if not needing to rid it, keep it and see how it works for ya.
              Let me get the package first and then I can share :-) I've been around for 20 years. Lots of people here knows me and I'm a giver :-)

Comment

• Big B
                Banned
                • Jan 2016

Let me get the package first and then I can share :-) I've been around for 20 years. Lots of people here knows me and I'm a giver :-)
                You just complimented yourself. Very few of that nowadays...

Comment

• legaljuicer
                  VET
                  • May 2005

Day 4 here and noticing the results
                  Being a Ninja and working in the shadows to be a Beast next year

Comment

• UXL

Doesn’t matter. Customs will call it an unknown substance and seize it if they open it.

Comment

• Shinobi
                      Vet
                      • Mar 2010

Originally posted by UXL
                      Doesn’t matter. Customs will call it an unknown substance and seize it if they open it.
                      Maybe but customs in Portugal are not so strict like in the US. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Comment

• Shinobi
                        Vet
                        • Mar 2010

Originally posted by legaljuicer
                        Day 4 here and noticing the results
                        Great to hear. Keep us updated on your progress.

Comment

• Big B
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2016

Great to hear. Keep us updated on your progress.
                          Keep in mind that while on, between the muscles appearing flat and the water retention, you’re gonna look like crap. This is just how the compound works. The magic kicks in usually 7-10 days after last dose. This is one of main reason I like to take it during the winter season, so I can keep myself covered up and not see myself feeling small and looking crappy. Other reason why during cold season is bc it’ll adjust your body temp. Easier when cold outside and able save electricity/gas bill by leaving it off. Problem is your spouse/kids will freeze to death

Comment

• Shinobi
                            Vet
                            • Mar 2010

Keep in mind that while on, between the muscles appearing flat and the water retention, you’re gonna look like crap. This is just how the compound works. The magic kicks in usually 7-10 days after last dose. This is one of main reason I like to take it during the winter season, so I can keep myself covered up and not see myself feeling small and looking crappy. Other reason why during cold season is bc it’ll adjust your body temp. Easier when cold outside and able save electricity/gas bill by leaving it off. Problem is your spouse/kids will freeze to death
                            Thank you for the advice. Totally make sense.
                            Being flat is the worst feeling but there is nothing we can do against. It's part of the process. Just got today the tracking number. They were very nice because they shipped and declared as health product. I will keep you guys updated.

Comment

• legaljuicer
                              VET
                              • May 2005

Well my dosage went up to 600 per day and the results have been amazing!!!! I was behind on getting my prep started because I decided to late on a show I wanted to do but I am three weeks away and on target now.
                              Being a Ninja and working in the shadows to be a Beast next year

Comment

• Bigpapapumpaf
                                VET
                                • Feb 2017

Low dose is best and I prefer crystal to powder. If you are going to take m ore, look up the dnp calculator so that you can see how it builds up. I've had great and horrible experiences with DNP. Once you get too much in your system, its just too much.

Also realize that it will take a week or so after you stop using DNP to see the results.

You will need to eat a normal amount of carbs but try to limit them before bed.

BPP

Comment

Working...