Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 05-22-2018, 10:38 AM   #46
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maj79 View Post
I done DNP once at 200mg a day. Every thing was ok until about day 12 of a 20 day cycle. Broke out in the rash in a bad way so I had to cut it short as Benadryl Wasn’t helping a bit. But from what I read on it normally after the first reaction you usually good to go. So I’ll try it again...maybe but only in the winter.
never experienced that. Think I have heard people breaking out in rash tho.

5 days in, down 4lbs, pee super bright yellow and crapping more...
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 10:49 AM   #47
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by choke View Post
Perfect that you B. I have a couple months before the big competitions occur. Hydration won't be a problem, I always have water.

I have to say, the nap thing could be a good "side effect", because I need to be getting more sleep than I do. Good thing I work from wherever my ass happens to be standing or sitting.
if you go long into the cycle, your azz will be sitting or standing asleep lol. It will make you drowsy as phuck! I fell asleep at the wheel awhile back when I was deep into the cycle doing 500/day. Good thing my girl was with me to wake my azz up
Old 05-24-2018, 10:21 PM   #48
legaljuicer
VET

legaljuicer is on a distinguished road
I love this stuff!!!! will be apart of my contest prep from now on.
Old 05-25-2018, 02:11 AM   #49
Big B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by legaljuicer View Post
I love this stuff!!!! will be apart of my contest prep from now on.
make sure you get off least 2 weeks prior competition, to get the full effects from it...
Old 05-27-2018, 11:49 AM   #50
Big B
Banned

Any updates, Shinabo? I’m 9 days in and feeling really sluggish...
Old 05-28-2018, 05:54 PM   #51
Glycomann

I didn't do well with it. 10 days and I was out. Didn't do shit for me other than make me feel like hell and it took another 10 days to bouce back. Some must tolerate it better than me. 200 mg/d was all.
Old 05-28-2018, 06:16 PM   #52
Big B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
I didn't do well with it. 10 days and I was out. Didn't do shit for me other than make me feel like hell and it took another 10 days to bouce back. Some must tolerate it better than me. 200 mg/d was all.
didn't see any fat-burning effects from it??? 200 is plenty...
Old 05-29-2018, 06:07 AM   #53
Big B
Banned

12 days in and had nothing for my back workout this morning. Feel complete drained...
Old 05-29-2018, 05:16 PM   #54
Big B
Banned

Any updates Shinobi?
Old 06-02-2018, 02:17 AM   #55
Big B
Banned

Today is last day. 16 days. Had about 6 days of 500mg but other days were 250. Completely wiped out. Workouts no good unless I just skip it. Feel out of breathe even after doing the smallest things. Sleepy 85% of the time. Today is it. Will weigh in 7-10 days. Def see big loss in body fat. Flat as phuck, so feel really small right now. I’ll see what the next week brings...
Old 06-02-2018, 02:18 AM   #56
Big B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
Any updates Shinobi?
Where you at, brother???
Old 06-06-2018, 06:27 AM   #57
Shinobi
Vet

Shinobi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Where you at, brother???
Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!
My experience with the DNP is AMAZING. It does what it promises. In 3 days my waist disappeared. First of all: to be on a cycle of DNP you must be on vacation or many days off because for example last monday I took my daily dosage of DNP and went to work. By noon everybody was all over me asking me what was going on because I was all wet and my face looked like I didn't have sleep so I went back home at 2PM. Everybody though I was sick, that I had to go to the hospital etc. Some people saying they heard me breathing from long distance. My point is: if you are going to look miserable, lazy etc you better stay home. I want to do more days of DNP but If I do my life stops. Im going to Greece tonight and will stay there 5 days. Maybe I will take there because Im going to be in the beach/pool.
200mg didn't work for me AT ALL. Took a while till I start feeling the effect. I was taking 200mg pills, plus another one 1 hour after etc and the effects were weak. I had to take 2 pils of 500mg each to REALLY feel the effects. DNP is a miracle. I think 3 days of DNP is worth 10 nonstop days of cardio empty stomach. I only have good things to say. Can´t wait to restart DNP.

Last edited by Shinobi; 06-06-2018 at 06:40 AM..
Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 08:02 AM   #58
Big B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi View Post
Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!
My experience with the DNP is AMAZING. It does what it promises. In 3 days my waist disappeared. First of all: to be on a cycle of DNP you must be on vacation or many days off because for example last monday I took my daily dosage of DNP and went to work. By noon everybody was all over me asking me what was going on because I was all wet and my face looked like I didn't have sleep so I went back home at 2PM. Everybody though I was sick, that I had to go to the hospital etc. Some people saying they heard me breathing from long distance. My point is: if you are going to look miserable, lazy etc you better stay home. I want to do more days of DNP but If I do my life stops. Im going to Greece tonight and will stay there 5 days. Maybe I will take there because Im going to be in the beach/pool.
200mg didn't work for me AT ALL. Took a while till I start feeling the effect. I was taking 200mg pills, plus another one 1 hour after etc and the effects were weak. I had to take 2 pils of 500mg each to REALLY feel the effects. DNP is a miracle. I think 3 days of DNP is worth 10 nonstop days of cardio empty stomach. I only have good things to say. Can´t wait to restart DNP.

wait, you took 2-500mg pills??? Damn bro, either they're underdosed or you really getting the burn from it. Main thing is to be sure you stay hydrated. Also, on it for just 3 days??? Try 2 weeks lol. 200/day starts slow but it starts to creep upon you. I hear ya about the sweating at work. At times people would look at me like "WTF??"
Old 06-06-2018, 10:09 AM   #59
Shinobi
Vet

Shinobi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
wait, you took 2-500mg pills??? Damn bro, either they're underdosed or you really getting the burn from it. Main thing is to be sure you stay hydrated. Also, on it for just 3 days??? Try 2 weeks lol. 200/day starts slow but it starts to creep upon you. I hear ya about the sweating at work. At times people would look at me like "WTF??"
BigB, the caps are not underdosed. I have a scale at home that weights in milligrams. I took caps of 200mg but I felt nothing so I took another one and still nothing. On the third cap of 200mg I started to feel the real effects of DNP. A friend of mine from Germany is complaining that "his guy" sells him 200mg caps but he thinks its underdosed because he doesn't feel anything and I told him "Take 3 tabs at once" and then he felt the strength of DNP. I bought my DNP raw so its pure. I have 2 bags of 1 pound each.
DNP is so good that I feel like giving up cardio forever ahahaha but cardio is healthy and we all need it. I don't hate cardio but start doing it 7x week, an hour empty stomach and you will start to hate cardio.
Another thing that I think its weird/nice is the half life. I was still sweating even after 24hrs. Was much less sweat but was enough to keep my hair wet and my pillow too.
Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 10:22 AM   #60
legaljuicer
VET

legaljuicer is on a distinguished road
I agree...love DNP