X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big B
    Banned
    • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Shinobi
    BigB, the caps are not underdosed. I have a scale at home that weights in milligrams. I took caps of 200mg but I felt nothing so I took another one and still nothing. On the third cap of 200mg I started to feel the real effects of DNP. A friend of mine from Germany is complaining that "his guy" sells him 200mg caps but he thinks its underdosed because he doesn't feel anything and I told him "Take 3 tabs at once" and then he felt the strength of DNP. I bought my DNP raw so its pure. I have 2 bags of 1 pound each.
    DNP is so good that I feel like giving up cardio forever ahahaha but cardio is healthy and we all need it. I don't hate cardio but start doing it 7x week, an hour empty stomach and you will start to hate cardio.
    Another thing that I think its weird/nice is the half life. I was still sweating even after 24hrs. Was much less sweat but was enough to keep my hair wet and my pillow too.
    if you mean feeling it right then, then ok, gotcha. I was saying the next day after taking 200mg you will feel it. Never tried high dose at once. Yes, it has 36hr half life. You'll sweat for awhile. Thing is nothing works as well as dnp when it comes to burning bodyfat and losing any muscle mass, if any...

Comment

• Shinobi
      Vet
      • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Big B
      if you mean feeling it right then, then ok, gotcha. I was saying the next day after taking 200mg you will feel it. Never tried high dose at once. Yes, it has 36hr half life. You'll sweat for awhile. Thing is nothing works as well as dnp when it comes to burning bodyfat and losing any muscle mass, if any...
      I only waited two hours after the first pill lol I felt nothing after two hours and I took another pill and another pill and suddenly you feel like you are locked in a sauna and you can't get out and it get to a point that you ask yourself " GOD when this DNP will come out of my system?!?!?" it's really a weird/good feeling. I grew up in Brazil and in tropical countries you have mosquitos that bites you and you get a disease. So once I was bited by a mosquito that transmits "dengue". When you get "dengue" your body heat up till 110/120 fahrenheit. You even start hallucinating. I think that DNP don't get all the rave it deserves.

Comment

Working...