X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big B
    Banned
    • Jan 2016

Movie thread...

Gf and I saw The Strangers: Prey at Night. First, The Strangers, part 1, was awesome. The movie made you feel like you were there. Very realistic. It's def in top 2 of our fav horror movie, along with Don't Breathe. Because of this we had high expectations for the 2nd movie, Prey at Night. Ending results? Very disappointed! Horrible! Couldn't recommend it to anyone. We thought it was so bad and poor that the first one never existed, or it was just a whole new director for the film. We watched it on Kodi last night, so luckily we didn't spend a dime on the movie. For anyone who looking to see it, don't waste your time. I give it a half a star...

Did see 12 Strong and it was good. Post 9/11 movie. Give it a 3/5 rating...

Raven was an excellent movie. Love it. Clean for an action movie. The guy in Games of Throne was the main star in it. Not sure of his name. Also the blind man in Don't Breathe is in it as well. Hot wife too. Could watch it again, as many movies I couldn't watch for 2nd time. I give it 4.5/5
  • Roughrydr
    • Oct 2017

Dont breathe was a great movie. There were no good guys. Everyone of them deserved to die. Then the twist, the captive girl and the Turkey baster. How many times a day do you think.he beat off to get all that jiz?
    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Big B
      Banned
      • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Roughrydr
      Dont breathe was a great movie. There were no good guys. Everyone of them deserved to die. Then the twist, the captive girl and the Turkey baster. How many times a day do you think.he beat off to get all that jiz?
      remember, the old man didn't die. I think there were rumors of a 2nd one being made...

Yeah, the movie kicks ass!

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Coming next week Avengers Infinity war.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Big B
          Banned
          • Jan 2016

Originally posted by liftsiron
          Coming next week Avengers Infinity war.
          I'm hoping to see it this Friday night!

Comment

• Bicepts101
            VET
            • Apr 2018

Is black panther any good? I have a internet friend that saw it like 4 times.

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Bicepts101
              I thought it was great!
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Big B
                Banned
                • Jan 2016

Saw IN THE END on kodi, not bad. Apocalypse-type movie, where everyone is without power...

Comment

• Paramuscle
                  • Mar 2018

Originally posted by Bicepts101
                  I thought it was terrible. The story was weak and very predictable in my opinion.

~PM

Comment

• Roughrydr
                    • Oct 2017

Deadpool 2 was fun. Not a masterpiece but fun. The Revenant was a great movie. Based on z true story. Same story as the old classic Jeremiah Johnson.
                    This weekend I'll probably take Red to see Tge Equalizer 2.
                    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Bigpapapumpaf
                      VET
                      • Feb 2017

Loved The Revenant and just did see Dp #1.

BPP

Comment

• Big B
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2016

Deadpool 2 was fun. Not a masterpiece but fun. The Revenant was a great movie. Based on z true story. Same story as the old classic Jeremiah Johnson.
                        This weekend I'll probably take Red to see Tge Equalizer 2.
                        Love the first Equalizer! Great movie...

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                          • Apr 2006

A quiet Place -- The movie had so much potential, but failed. Big Time.

-The end sucked.

-Why they would take a chance on a pregnancy in those conditions is beyond stupid to me.

-The kids did braindead crap.

-The baby did not cry much for a newborn....nor did it ever show them feeding him one time...wtf?

Comment

• Roughrydr
                            • Oct 2017

Just got back from watching Equalizer 2. Great action. Very predictable plot. Not a cinematic masterpiece but you already know what type of movie it is before you buy the ticket. I judge a movie like this, is it going to be better in the theaters or is it going to he just as good on my big screen at home. Some movies are larger than life and tv screens dont do them justice. You really need to see them at the theater. Others, sitting at home is good enough. This one would be just as good at home. So great action flick, but predictable. But like I said, you know what you're going to see before you buy the ticket.
                            Last edited by Roughrydr; 07-21-2018, 05:00 PM.
                            OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• liftsiron
                              Administrator
                              • Nov 2003

Just got back from watching Equalizer 2. Great action. Very predictable plot. Not a cinematic masterpiece but you already know what type of movie it is before you buy the ticket. I judge a movie like this, is it going to be better in the theaters or is it going to he just as good on my big screen at home. Some movies are larger than life and tv screens dont do them justice. You really need to see them at the theater. Others, sitting at home is good enough. This one would be just as good at home. So great action flick, but predictable. But like I said, you know what you're going to see before you buy the ticket.
                              I agree good movie but I liked the first one better.
                              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...