Hey old men, what's your split and need help with mine.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chicken_hawk
    VET
    • May 2018

Hey old men, what's your split and need help with mine.

What's your training split look like. I am still trying to pl at 45+ and figuring out how to seprate my squat and dl with a more limited training capacity has become a challenge.

Hawk
  • Glycomann

Thinking about upper lower split for a while.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

I'm not a powerlifter, haven't regularly did squats or deads since 40 due to many lumbar issues over the years due to mainly squat. At 54, I still hit it hard as ever, just not on the big 3 - so my split is prolly useless for you.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Btw Hawk we got a 62 y.o guy over here who still raw benches 500 & squats 600 I believe. He can prolly help you out - name is RoughRyder.

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Push, pull, legs.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Big B
            Banned
            • Jan 2016

I do deads on hams day. I split up hams and quads day..

Comment

• Dakota
              VET
              • Feb 2017

I am not a lot of help as I don't do heavy squats anymore. I do just one solid leg workout per week and hit the entire leg. That is all I need. My legs grow easy and frankly I never did like my legs huge. It is just uncomfortable in clothes and even getting around. I never understood how Platz could stand having that much size. When your upper body gets big you feel it and sometimes even get shortness of breath but legs are just plain awkward IMO. You walk like you have something up your ass.
              The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

Working...