Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • b52
    • Oct 2006

The clueless bodybuilder

Quite interesting. This guy has reverse muscle dysmorphia. Definitely not playing with a full deck. Lol

• Dakota
    VET
    • Feb 2017

I am certain if I was on stage my forearm would slip.
    The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Big B
      Banned
      • Jan 2016

This is everywhere, not just onstage. Many delusionals out there. There’s this guy at my gym asked one to take some posing pics of him with his phone. Omg, what was he posing??? Fat the new muscles these days? He even jumped on the bench and started these weird poses when this person was taking pics. If it was me taking the pics, I would asked, “what am I taking pics of? The fat on your arms? Your watery belly?” Wtf??!! Many look at themselves in the mirror like “look at me, I’m a big mothaphuck!” How about, big fatazz mothaphuck?!

Comment

• MR. BMJ
        • Apr 2006

They are mental...literally.

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Some of them guys would do good competing in WI NPC shows especially in masters where the fatter you are the higher you place as long as your big.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Roughrydr
            • Oct 2017

I should fit right in there then@
            OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• M-C
              Vet
              • Mar 2013

I wonder if he meant physiology in his statement rather than sociology. He didn't seem too much like an expert but at least he's trying hopefully he continues lifting and training. Perhaps criticize loss and maybe I should do the same LOL But yes there is a lot of these types of people in the gym training and on stage competing.

Comment

• preist943
                VET
                • Apr 2018

the white guy in the red trunks in real life hes retarded and just doesnt get it . most that have this problem are just nuts . ive seens the buts in the gym taking phone pics that look like shit . worse then the no muscle guys are the fat ones in a xxx shirt hitting poses between sets hoping the fat will some how move.

Comment

Working...