Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Bodybuilding and Fitness Discussion > Supplements
User Name
Password

Old 12-04-2012, 03:17 AM   #1
cane

Original Epi-strong is avail again at Mr supps for a limited time only!!

Epi-strong is available again at mr supps for a limited time only!Only 500 units are available from what i understand, so get them while you can

where to but epi-strong -->https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/93/Epi-Strong/

Epi-Strong

$49.99

What is Epi-Strong?

Epi-Strong is a powerful supplement used to gain impressive lean size and strength gains with no water retention. Its epic, its strong. Its Epi-Strong

What kind of results can I expect from Epi-Strong?

Epi-Strong is a lean mass builder. You will gain only lean weight and have a very noted increase in strength. There are many factors that go into a training and diet regimen to accurately tell anyone how much strength and size you will gain, but pronounced results are guaranteed.

Something that is valuable about Epi-Strong is that it carries anti-estrogen properties that stack great with aromatizing compounds to control estrogen, or if you want to get dry, vascular and hard. It will give a quality appearance to the physique.

Do I need Post Cycle Therapy after using Epi-Strong?

YES.

A full PCT is always recommended when using Epi-Strong.

When using Epi-Strong, a single bottle will last you 4-6 weeks, dose depending (2 caps or 3 caps per day). You should follow your Epi-Strong cycle with a complete PCT protocol.

What side effects can I get when using Epi-Strong?

Acne, aggression, high blood pressure (HBP), thinning of the hair, and a decline in healthy cholesterol levels.

Do I need an AI (aromatase inhibitor) when using Epi-Strong?

No you do not. The compound in Epi-Strong has anti-estrogen properties itself and estrogen and gyno related problems are never an issue.

Is Epi-Strong liver toxic?

Yes, it is. All methylated hormones are. You should always use a liver supplement when using methylated oral hormones.

I'm under the age of 21, should I use Epi-Strong?

No. In fact, you should not use any steroid or hormonal product if you are under 21. Your body is already making plenty of natural Testosterone at your age and there is no need to mess with Hormonal products.

I’m an athlete in organized sports, should I use Epi-Strong?

No. Using Epi-Strong to enhance athletic performance in competitive sports is morally wrong and against the rules of every known organized sports leagues. Cheating in sports by a few, is the main reason Steroids are illegal for all of us. Not only are you cheating yourself, but you are also going to get caught. Epi-Strongwill make any drug-tested athlete test positive for WADA banned substances during the cycle.

When taking Epi-Strong, what dose should I take?

Each bottle has 90 capsules with 15mg - 2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol in each capsule.

Typical dose ranges between 15-45mg, which is equal to one (1) to three (3) capsules per day.

It is suggested that first timers user take two (2) capsules per day, yielding a 30mg daily dose.

It is not suggested for even the most advanced user to ever take more than four (3) capsules in any 24hr period. Those with lots of experience and knowledge of this type of product should make a responsible choice. Expect more side effects in the higher doses.

How long can I cycle it for?

The standard length seems to be 4 weeks or 30 days.

Old 12-04-2012, 06:42 AM   #2
RickRock
Board Sponsor

RickRock will become famous soon enough
I'm very happy to see the return of Epi-strong. This is the first cycle I ever ran, and is also my most succesful! I have had great gains and low sides each and every time I have ran Epi
RickRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:20 PM   #3
Andreas Munzer

the classic is back glad to see this
Old 03-11-2013, 04:06 PM   #4
MuscleAddiction

MuscleAddiction is on a distinguished road
This is a great oral for someone who would like to get their feet wet with a solid PH/DS. I keep a couple bottles in the cabinet to throw in the tail end of an injectable cycle...in place of Var or Winny, and like the effects.
MuscleAddiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 05:57 AM   #5
RickRock
Board Sponsor

RickRock will become famous soon enough
Epi is no joke. It beats any other oral I've ran for strength and mass, and that's saying a lot!
RickRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 03:04 PM   #6
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
That is a very good supplement.
Old 12-16-2013, 10:21 PM   #7
beastreality

Dudes, no lie, when I was on this stuff I felt alpha as it comes. I prefer helladrol for gains, I respond better to it, but I don't get the same macho feeling. Like i'm king of the jungle.
Old 12-16-2013, 11:14 PM   #8
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast is on a distinguished road
Probably my favorite OTC oral compound. Awesome strength gains and lean/dry mass gains along with recomping effects.

Great price, too. This just got back in stock a few weeks ago.

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo
MidwestBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 01:28 PM   #9
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast is on a distinguished road
Just figured I'd bump this only to say that for a little bit longer, this is on sale for $10 off as part of one our Thursday sales.

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo
MidwestBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 02:42 PM   #10
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
I ordered some today along with beastodrol and hellodrol.
Old 09-16-2014, 10:25 PM   #11
Andreas Munzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
I ordered some today along with beastodrol and hellodrol.
awesome let us know how it goes maybe even a log if you can we would love to follow your progress