• Show
Clear All
  • lonsomewarrior

thermogenics that work???

What kinda of fat burners work now that everything
    is ephedra free???
    Can anyone help me out i would appreciate any advice... Thanks
  • Farm Boy

i can not honestly answer that. my friend still has a pot load of kranker and betalean at his store. man, kranker, makes my scalp crawl. i swear its the truth. the first time i took that stuff it took about thirty minutes to get in the system, but when it did, the back of my scalped tried to get up there in front of my scalp, the hair was standing up on the back of my neck, i looked like a bulldog for a minute there, then all those pretty colors and oh wait a minute man, that was a different year. :lol: i have used the lean system seven pills, i could not really tell that much from them. my wife uses the ephedra free betalean, she says that she does not get the umph from them like she gets from the regular beta lean. the kranker thing is the truth, just not the color thing, at least i don't think the color thing. :huh: :blink: listen, did i mention that i was on a low carb diet.

Comment

• prolangtum

SAN tight works well
      Synephrine/Yohimbine HCL/ and caffeine works nicely

Comment

• DblDmnGd38

I went to a sight called legalgear.com and ordered a bottle of HydroXine and it is not ephedra free and it works.

Comment

Working...