Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • iPenetratah
    • Nov 2010

New prohormones coming out.

With all the FDA bans, companies are still hitting the market with pro hormones. One is already out, Boladrol, and the remaining two will be coming out.

Mentabolan
    7-alpha-methylestrene-3,17-dione a.k.a. Mentdione
    Mentabolan is a prohormone that is the dione derivative of 7-methylnortestosterone (MENT). It is known that MENT has fairly poor bioavailability but the prohormone may actually improve this since it would be metabolized to MENT. Mentabolan shows to have a significant anabolic response at doses as low as 10mg.
    Mentabolan shows to have a very high anabolic activity due to its anabolic to androgenic ratio; almost 10 times to that of methyltestosterone. Because this prohormone is not a C-17 alpha alkylated compound there will be little to no liver toxicity and there is a low conversion to estrogen factor.
    LEAD TIME 1-2 weeks Alpha/Beta-Testing

Trenavar
    Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione a.k.a. Trendione
    The first prohormone that actually converts directly to Trenbolone.
    LEAD TIME 2-3 weeks Alpha/Beta-Testing

Boladrol
    7a,17a -dimethylandrostenediol a.k.a. Boladiol
    Boladrol is the diol version of the steroid Bolasterone. This unique ingredient, 7,17-alpha-dimethyl-androsten-3,17-diol is a powerful prohormone. After ingestion, it converts in the body to a very potent compound. This powerful compound that Boladrol converts to is six times as anabolic and three times and androgenic as methyl-testosterone! Just a few milligrams per day are all you need for EXTREME RESULTS.
    It has progesterone receptor binding affinity -It is much more anabolic AND androgenic than testosterone -Very low doses are needed for maximum effects -It gives results FASTER than any other prohormone.
  • iPenetratah
    • Nov 2010

What Patrick Arnold had to say about two of them

Two New “Designer Steroid” Supplements

Believe it or not, even after all the recent federal crackdowns on synthetic “designer” anabolic steroid analogues there still are some companies willing to roll the dice and introduce new ones to the market. While these are not (yet) controlled substances, they are not natural substances either so selling them as supplements is not exactly kosher. But since these sort of things always sell great I guess some think its worth the risk.

The first compound is estra-4,9-diene-17b-ol-3-one (commonly referred to as “dienolone”). What is ironic about this compound is that the government scheduled it’s precursor (estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione - erroneously referred to as “tren”) just last January. If you recall, the old “tren” products worked pretty well but at the same time they were not free of potential adverse side effects. Anyway, as effective a compound as tren was, expect this stuff to work a lot better – and for two reasons. First reason, this is the active hormone and so requires no in-vivo enzymatic conversion. Second reason, this is delivered in a transdermal base so bioavailability goes way up as compared to oral. This product scores an impressive 10:1 on the Hershberger anabolic/androgenic ratio scale, plus it’s got decent absolute anabolic potency. As of yet I have not heard of anyone using it and I don’t know if it has hit the shelves yet.

The second product that is being introduced is very interesting as well. It is 7a,17a-dimethyl-androst-4-ene-3b-17b-diol. This stuff is a precursor to the legendary steroid of decades past known as bolasterone. From what is known of bolasterone it was available in the 1960’s for a very short period of time – possibly being removed from the market because of hepatotoxicity issues. I have never heard of anybody taking real bolasterone before but on paper a few things stick out about the stuff. First of all, it is very potent (6X as anabolic as methyltestosterone). Second of all, it likely aromatizes to a potent estrogen. And lastly, in all likelihood it’s not particularly liver friendly. This all adds up to a steroid that will probably give you a lot of strength and size, water bloat (due to the estrogen), and a relatively high risk of side effects such as gynecomastia and liver stress. Now don’t forget, what is being sold here now is the precursor to bolasterone, and not bolasterone itself. However, I would expect this precursor to have very good conversion to bolasterone because it is a “4-en-3b-ol” steroid, and these convert very readily to the active 3-ketone. Bottom line – this stuff is not for kiddies and that’s for damn sure.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

They only have to slightly change the structure of an existing illegal PH to make it legal for awhile at least.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Mr Incredible
        • Oct 2010

Can't see the point of ph, all the sides with less effect

Comment

• iPenetratah
          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Mr Incredible
          Accessibility for most. That was the main reason why I use to buy them. I could easily without getting scammed or busted pick up a bottle of whateverDROL.

However, I am not a big fan of them, but with all the hype I tried them out.

Comment

• Mr Incredible
            • Oct 2010

Comment

• iPenetratah
              • Nov 2010

Let me reiterate. Accessibility. Not every has a source or connection to gear. Ergo, they choose prohormones. Not because they prefer them, but because that is the closest most people will ever get to real AAS.

Comment

• liftsiron
                Administrator
                • Nov 2003

Some past so called prohormones quite well most likely because they were actual steroids.
                Examples are ergo 1AD, M1T and superdrol. No some future PH's will also be real steroids with a slightly altered chemical structure.
                ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...