Joint support

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLEATO

Joint support

I wanna know whats the best all round joint support sup.
    I take 5ml fish oil in water daily, sometimes gluc also.
    I seem to be wasting my money here...

I dont get it, im not old, im on supps and still have bad joint issues.
  • Freezerdude

Originally posted by DLEATO
    I take 5ml fish oil in water daily, sometimes glut also.

5ML or 5G's? I take 4g of fish oil daily.. It seem to help with my weight loss when needed but I dont get any joint relief. I started on some Glucosamine / Chondroitin to see if I can get some relief from it..

Comment

• DLEATO

I take 5ml, its liquid which is suppose to be better.Each ml contains;
      903mg fish oil
      -marine triglycerides 271mg
      -elcosapentaenoic acid EPA 163mg
      -docosahexaenoic acid DHA 108mg
      -vit E 4mg

Just when reading the back then i noticed it said, 5ml daily for heart health, 10ml daily for joint health lol. might haqve to give that a run. still would like to here opinions incase it does jack!

Have you been on the Gluc for long?

Comment

• Freezerdude

I take 5ml, its liquid which is suppose to be better.Each ml contains;
        903mg fish oil
        -marine triglycerides 271mg
        -elcosapentaenoic acid EPA 163mg
        -docosahexaenoic acid DHA 108mg
        -vit E 4mg

Just when reading the back then i noticed it said, 5ml daily for heart health, 10ml daily for joint health lol. might haqve to give that a run. still would like to here opinions incase it does jack!

Have you been on the Gluc for long?
        Not long maybe 1-1/2 month not really notice any changes yet..I hope it hurrys and helps I been wanting to try the Alflutop read this and see what you think Hawk swears by it I'm ready to try it..
        Use of Alflutop is primarily for the treatment of degenerative joint disorders such as tendonitis, ankylopoietic spondilitis, bursitis, spinal disc injuries and arthritis-related disorders (1). Obviously these are the same uses that bodybuilders and strength athletes will want to utilize Alflutop for as well.

Comment

• DLEATO

Originally posted by Freezerdude
          Not long maybe 1-1/2 month not really notice any changes yet..I hope it hurrys and helps I been wanting to try the Alflutop read this and see what you think Hawk swears by it I'm ready to try it..
          http://www.basskilleronline.com/profile-alflutop.shtml
          damn, that sounds good but you might aswell through some prop in there if its eod IM injections. How much does it cost?

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

I take 5ml fish oil in water daily, sometimes gluc also.

Knox gelatine two packs ed. Starts working within two weeks. It provides the raw materials necessary for tendon and ligament repair.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• DLEATO

Originally posted by liftsiron
              Knox gelatine two packs ed. Starts working within two weeks. It provides the raw materials necessary for tendon and ligament repair.
              Il check them out, thanks.
              are they pricey?

Comment

• liftsiron
                Administrator
                • Nov 2003

Il check them out, thanks.
                are they pricey?
                Pretty cheap in the packets. You can also by it in a container at walmart in the pharm section in the can it's call knox nutra joint. Best stuff that I have ever used.
                ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• DLEATO

Thanks lifts, il do some bargain searching now!

Comment

• Freezerdude

damn, that sounds good but you might aswell through some prop in there if its eod IM injections. How much does it cost?
                    The only places I found to get it was from a second hand source not sure if it's cheaper fom anyone else.. Actually I've seen it on ebay a long time ago but shipping was like 65$ so I didn't order it, but the one dude that priced it to me wanted $60.00 for a cycle which is 21 day supply and he swears by it and he's a outstanding memeber of our community and Vet and Mod on several boards. But I've yet to try it myself.. Maybe soon if shoulders keep popping when I get close to or over 300# on my bench. I may try it anyway and see if it helps these knees..

Comment

• DLEATO

Originally posted by Freezerdude
                      The only places I found to get it was from a second hand source not sure if it's cheaper fom anyone else.. Actually I've seen it on ebay a long time ago but shipping was like 65$ so I didn't order it, but the one dude that priced it to me wanted $60.00 for a cycle which is 21 day supply and he swears by it and he's a outstanding memeber of our community and Vet and Mod on several boards. But I've yet to try it myself.. Maybe soon if shoulders keep popping when I get close to or over 300# on my bench. I may try it anyway and see if it helps these knees..
                      I did some researching thismorning. Most places sell it off for ~$60 for 10 amps @ 1ml per amp, 10mg/ml.
                      Im pretty keen on trying it. Most places i looked at looked pretty dodgey, i would def do some research before buying from them.

Comment

• John Benz
                        Vet
                        • Jan 2004

Like Lifts said, take Knox Nutra joint which is basically gelatin and the medical community has known for years that powdered animal cartiledge helps heal knees and other joints.

Fish oil is expensive, but it is certainly the gold standard reducing joint inflammation by brute force of its EPA, and the only reason I don't use it on as regular basis is the cost factor. Your body can only convert a small amount of omega 6 from flax oil to the beneficial omega 3. Fish oil is omega 3 to begin with. One of the most reasonably priced brands is Spring Valley enteric coated from walmart, no aftertaste.

If you can afford it, take a tablespoon of fish oil twice a day until the joint pain subsides. The capsules are okay for maintenance, but not potent enough to reduce joint inflammation. Use the Knox gelatin and vitamin C like Lifts said. If you can't afford the fish oil, flax works nearly as well and tastes better, but you need 4-5 tbsp for joint relief.

The court of last resort is Adequan, developed to repair joint cartilage in horses. Only available for VET use and hard to find, but it's worth the search. I have a female friend 28 yrs old vet tech who had 2 torn rotator cuffs and was ready for surgery until the vet gave her a shot in each shoulder. She told me she felt like superwoman for nearly 6 months and although some of the pain returned, it has never again been bad enough to consider surgery.

My 14 year old dog was in so much pain with arthritis this time in Sept '07, that she wouldn't eat, was puking and I had to carry her outside to potty. My vet said it was a pain incident and he could feel where a disk used to exist at the L-6 location. 24 hrs after a shot of Adequan, I had to keep her from jumping up and down off the couch. 12 months later, she was still running and jumping nearly as well as when she was a puppy.

Comment

• Shovel
                          VET
                          • Jul 2011

I like deca for my joints...
                          Semper Fi

Comment

• DLEATO

Originally posted by John Benz
                            Like Lifts said, take Knox Nutra joint which is basically gelatin and the medical community has known for years that powdered animal cartiledge helps heal knees and other joints.

Fish oil is expensive, but it is certainly the gold standard reducing joint inflammation by brute force of its EPA, and the only reason I don't use it on as regular basis is the cost factor. Your body can only convert a small amount of omega 6 from flax oil to the beneficial omega 3. Fish oil is omega 3 to begin with. One of the most reasonably priced brands is Spring Valley enteric coated from walmart, no aftertaste.

If you can afford it, take a tablespoon of fish oil twice a day until the joint pain subsides. The capsules are okay for maintenance, but not potent enough to reduce joint inflammation. Use the Knox gelatin and vitamin C like Lifts said. If you can't afford the fish oil, flax works nearly as well and tastes better, but you need 4-5 tbsp for joint relief.

The court of last resort is Adequan, developed to repair joint cartilage in horses. Only available for VET use and hard to find, but it's worth the search. I have a female friend 28 yrs old vet tech who had 2 torn rotator cuffs and was ready for surgery until the vet gave her a shot in each shoulder. She told me she felt like superwoman for nearly 6 months and although some of the pain returned, it has never again been bad enough to consider surgery.

My 14 year old dog was in so much pain with arthritis this time in Sept '07, that she wouldn't eat, was puking and I had to carry her outside to potty. My vet said it was a pain incident and he could feel where a disk used to exist at the L-6 location. 24 hrs after a shot of Adequan, I had to keep her from jumping up and down off the couch. 12 months later, she was still running and jumping nearly as well as when she was a puppy.
                            Thanks bro thats very informative.is adequan one hit? or do they need to be frequent? i think its worth th search.

Comment

• DLEATO

Originally posted by Shovel
                              I like deca for my joints...
                              thats a pricey anti-inflammatory!

Comment

Working...