Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beastreality

MrSupps Eupepsia Log

Greetings everyone!

Mrsupps has done it again, bringing forth a new supplement to aid in our quest to be the best! Eupepsia is touted to be the best supplement in the Gut Health category and I am here to put it to the test! Over the next 45 day's I will use up an entire bottle of Eupepsia and give my opinion on it's effectiveness. I will post workouts and meals sporadically, this log isn't going to be as maintained as a prohormone log but it should be educational and maybe even entertaining!

I will be taking 2 servings per day, after my my two meals. I am currently eating 2 meals each day on an 20/4 intermittent fasting style eating window. Other supplements I am taking include, Keto Burn, N2AMP, Multi, ZMA, Stinging Nettle, Vitamin B-100 Complex.

Current weight is 198. My diet is very high in beans and lentils so gas is an issue for me, so let's see how Eupepsia can help with that.

So what is Eupepsia?

What kind of results can I expect from Eupepsia?

-May support your body's natural digestive process
    -May increase digestion of Hard-to-digest foods: Complex Carbs & Dairy (for those with Lactose Intolerance)
    -May improve fat digestion, weight control, and help to prevent Obesity
    -May assist in Vitamin & Mineral absorption & their bioavailability
    -May lessen the negative effects of aging
    -May promote a healthy immune system
    -May help maintain normal blood sugar
    -May help maintain healthy cholesterol levels
    -May speed healing time for: Sprains, fractures, and tissue repair
    -May prevent bone loss and support healthy bone density
    -May work as a powerful anti-oxidant
    -May help reduce stomach toxicity
    -May prevent stomach aches, ulcers, and other digestive issues
  • RickRock
    Board Sponsor
    • Sep 2012

I'm definitely in to follow this. Never tried a probiotic, but I'm very intrigued by Eupepsia. It seems that they've really put together a very good product from everything I've read so far. I'm interested in your thoughts on it.

Comment

• Andreas Munzer

love the vid can't wait to see how this one goes really really cool product here with lots of promise

Comment

• beastreality

So I've been on Eupepsia for a little bit under a week. I know this might seem to soon to tell, but my facial acne is 100% cleared and my skin looks better. For the first three days I crapped twice each day, and I've been going once a day for awhile now, so those are some differences I've noticed this far.

Comment

• Jbranken
          • Apr 2013

did anyone see the YouTube video of the eupepsia cold packed shipping? It's pretty cool. Sounds like it's working for you

Comment

• MidwestBeast
            • Sep 2012

Awesome to hear it's been clearing up the acne, bro.

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
            But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo

Comment

• MuscleAddiction
              • Sep 2012

This would be a good product for anyone with a high protein diet, to help clear out the digestive system and aid in absorption of all the nutrients we all are wanting to absorb for maximum results from our foods. This especially would have really been great to utilize yesterday for all the Thanksgiving food I consumed lol...turkey, yams, Kale salad, potatoes, you name it I bulked on it!!!

Comment

• RickRock
                Board Sponsor
                • Sep 2012

The more I've been reading about Eupepsia, the more excited I am to try it out. There are so many benefits to it that I hadn't even realized.

Comment

• Andreas Munzer

signs its working so far.keep us posted

Comment

• MuscleAddiction
                    • Sep 2012

How are the poops coming Beast??? Feeling any lighter yet in the bowel area???

Comment

• beastreality

Not noticing much after the thanksgiving binge, other than I am regular, and its more solid than it usually is. Acne came back on my face though, so I'm wondering if I was out eating the effectiveness of the probiotic lol. Who knows! Keeping the dosing at two, I don't fart very often any more, which is appreciated by my lady.

Comment

• beastreality

This morning within 2 hours I let loose leviathan size dukes, very uncommon for me.

Comment

• MuscleAddiction
                          • Sep 2012

So any poop updates here? Still interested in this product, lets hear an update Beast!!!

Comment

• beastreality

Updates have been slow but there is nothing to report, I've been pooping twice daily. Acne is clear. Eating easily 200 grams of protein per day and only fart when I eat beans or lentils.

Comment

• Andreas Munzer

good to know

Comment

Working...