Pump Juice is Back! Here's your chance to try it for FREE!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • A1food4u

Originally posted by Andreas Munzer
    I''ll get this sent over for you thanks!!!!
    Thank You,

But please take care of the other guys first, I was late to the party and it's only right!

Comment

• Big B
      Banned
      • Jan 2016

Originally posted by A1food4u
      Thank You,

But please take care of the other guys first, I was late to the party and it's only right!
      I appreciate that chef but I'm sure they are looking for long time posters here at Peak. As you see, I only been here a month. For them to be leery of sending me a free product is understandable. No biggie if not but if I do receive, I'll post a log. You are a good candidate for this. Thanks again my brother

Comment

• MidwestBeast
        • Sep 2012

A1 and Clutch -- if you haven't sent your info to Andreas or another MR rep, please get it to me and I'll get you hooked up.

Big B and Mindless -- just letting you guys know that these will be shipping out mid-week. I'll post in here and update specifically once they roll out. I apologize for the delay; stock got depleted much quicker than anticipated and this is the re-up.

If anyone still wants in, speak now or forever hold your peace! Still have a chance to sneak in today or tomorrow if you wanna do this!

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
        But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo

Comment

• Big B
          Banned
          • Jan 2016

Originally posted by MidwestBeast
          A1 and Clutch -- if you haven't sent your info to Andreas or another MR rep, please get it to me and I'll get you hooked up.

Big B and Mindless -- just letting you guys know that these will be shipping out mid-week. I'll post in here and update specifically once they roll out. I apologize for the delay; stock got depleted much quicker than anticipated and this is the re-up.

If anyone still wants in, speak now or forever hold your peace! Still have a chance to sneak in today or tomorrow if you wanna do this!
          Awesome! Looking forward to it

Comment

• cane

Originally posted by A1food4u
            Thank You,

there is enough to go around..you are in there too boo! look foward to your log !

Comment

• 2-cb

Hoping to Stack Beast Mode & Pump Juice

Left info in other thread also.

CA
              39 years old
              Male
              15 years (total bodybuilding experience); recently been working out for ~2 years following series of injuries.\
              Experience with AMS 1-AD, 4-AD, Mass Drops
              Will log as frequently as possible
              Planning on a cycle of ONLY Beasdrol, Pump Juice, and Creatine/Whey/Casein.

Thanks for your consideration!

Comment

• MindlessWork
                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by MidwestBeast

Great, and thanks for the update...will watch for the package.
                “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• cane

Originally posted by 2-cb
                  Left info in other thread also.

CA
                  39 years old
                  Male
                  15 years (total bodybuilding experience); recently been working out for ~2 years following series of injuries.\
                  Experience with AMS 1-AD, 4-AD, Mass Drops
                  Will log as frequently as possible
                  Planning on a cycle of ONLY Beasdrol, Pump Juice, and Creatine/Whey/Casein.

Thanks for your consideration!
                  with this low post count. do you post anywhere else?we kinda booked with the pump juice.. but beast we need more guys

Comment

• Big B
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2016

Originally posted by cane
                    with this low post count. do you post anywhere else?we kinda booked with the pump juice.. but beast we need more guys
                    If you accept taking low dosage then I'll try em. I thought of doing low dose dbol but will try with beastdrol instead and post log. Let me know. No biggie if not...

Comment

• MindlessWork
                      • Aug 2011

OK my Pump Juice sample has landed today. Found it in my mailbox after I got home

Going to start using it Monday as I already went to gym today.
                      “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• A1food4u

Received in the mail today as well... will light it up on monday

Comment

• Big B
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2016

Got mine today too. Thank you! We start log as well

Comment

• MindlessWork
                            • Aug 2011

Yup that was fast T/A I gotta say. Can't wait to try this!

Comment

• cane

awesome guys.. saw a good deal of the logs up already. very impressed with this board and the members dedication

Comment

• MidwestBeast
                                • Sep 2012

Just wanted to let everyone know that if you had sent your shipping info and it was acknowledged as received by us, your product has been shipped. So you either have it or will soon!

Thanks for your interest, everyone!

If you didn't get in on this in time, keep your eyes peeled for whenever we have some more opportunities!

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
                                But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo

Comment

Working...