Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Bodybuilding and Fitness Discussion > Supplements
User Name
Password

Old 03-04-2016, 09:35 PM   #16
MindlessWork

MindlessWork has a spectacular aura aboutMindlessWork has a spectacular aura aboutMindlessWork has a spectacular aura about
OK today was totally out of this world!

Shoulder press machine - PR 100lbs each hand for 3 reps!

Incline Machine Press - 180lbs PR for 4!

Monster set using the 45-65-75 fixed weight short barbells:

4x8 Overhead press
4x8 Bent Over Rows
4x8 Upright rows
4x8 BB Curls

Arms were toasted after that.

BW Neutral Grip Pullups - 10x
25lb weighted pullups 4x

Seated rows - 4x8x3 100-165-200

Triceps pulldowns: 4x8x3 40-60-80!
Reverse pec deck - 4x8x3 70-85-115!

45 Pushups

Done!

Was so wired up today...Pump Juice helped me a lot so got a lot done
Old 03-07-2016, 10:57 PM   #17
Andreas Munzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
OK today was totally out of this world!

Shoulder press machine - PR 100lbs each hand for 3 reps!

Incline Machine Press - 180lbs PR for 4!

Monster set using the 45-65-75 fixed weight short barbells:

4x8 Overhead press
4x8 Bent Over Rows
4x8 Upright rows
4x8 BB Curls

Arms were toasted after that.

BW Neutral Grip Pullups - 10x
25lb weighted pullups 4x

Seated rows - 4x8x3 100-165-200

Triceps pulldowns: 4x8x3 40-60-80!
Reverse pec deck - 4x8x3 70-85-115!

45 Pushups

Done!

Was so wired up today...Pump Juice helped me a lot so got a lot done

Sounds like pump juice is a.winner
Old 03-08-2016, 04:17 PM   #18
cane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas Munzer View Post
Sounds like pump juice is a.winner
So far the reports have been very good, especially for the guys that dont like the overstimmed feeling but are more focused towards clean energy and strong pump

another great log, im very happy with the guys we picked in our logging opportunies
Old 03-09-2016, 08:52 PM   #19
MindlessWork

MindlessWork has a spectacular aura aboutMindlessWork has a spectacular aura aboutMindlessWork has a spectacular aura about
Sorry for the lack of updates as been rather busy.

Went to the gym Monday and took another dose of Pump Juice. As it was arm day got a satisfying workout in despite being short on time. So far no adverse reactions so this product is great for those older lifters who don't want that cracked out feeling.

Went to the gym today and as I got out of work a tad early made it to the gym for a bit of a longer workout. Leg day was OK but had some issue with my right leg but managed to grind it out.
Old 03-11-2016, 09:12 PM   #20
Andreas Munzer

Quote:

Went to the gym Monday and took another dose of Pump Juice. As it was arm day got a satisfying workout in despite being short on time. So far no adverse reactions so this product is great for those older lifters who don't want that cracked out feeling.

Went to the gym today and as I got out of work a tad early made it to the gym for a bit of a longer workout. Leg day was OK but had some issue with my right leg but managed to grind it out.
hope your leg is ok
Old 03-11-2016, 11:24 PM   #21
MindlessWork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas Munzer View Post
hope your leg is ok
It is OK now...just an old knee injury that decided to start bitching at the wrong time :/

Too proud to wear wraps but to keep my creaky old knees stable on squats and deads I gotta wrap them.
Old 03-13-2016, 05:42 PM   #22
MindlessWork

Well this weekend was shot...had to go out of state to attend a family get together so will get in a good workout Monday. At least the downtime will help alleviate the nagging pain from some old injuries.
Old 03-13-2016, 10:36 PM   #23
USNCTT
VET

USNCTT is a jewel in the roughUSNCTT is a jewel in the roughUSNCTT is a jewel in the rough
Man I swear no pre workout works for me. I have used everything under the sun so I finally just quit and have been off for a few months. Maybe I should give this a shot.
USNCTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 04:35 PM   #24
cane

Quote:

its ok you dont have to update this everyday.. 3 times a week would be perfect.

killer log so far, following all the way
Old 03-15-2016, 07:13 PM   #25
Andreas Munzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNCTT View Post
Man I swear no pre workout works for me. I have used everything under the sun so I finally just quit and have been off for a few months. Maybe I should give this a shot.
if your interested shoot me a pm the more logs the merrier !!!!
Old 03-16-2016, 01:56 PM   #26
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Definitely worth it, IMO.

I used to use stuff just based on hype or advertising, but now it's all about the ingredient label.

And PJE does an awesome job of giving you great ingredients for pump and endurance, as well as focus and energy without driving you crazy from jitters or feeling sick to your stomach.

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo
MidwestBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 01:57 PM   #27
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Well this weekend was shot...had to go out of state to attend a family get together so will get in a good workout Monday. At least the downtime will help alleviate the nagging pain from some old injuries.
Hope the time off helped the body rest up and recharge a bit for ya. And also hope the family get together was enjoyable for you.

Excited to hear what you think the more you get to use it!

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo
MidwestBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 08:18 PM   #28
MindlessWork

Thanks MWB it has been a great weekend and haven't posted up lately due to being busy with work and taking care of things. I have used Pump Juice Monday and today and still going solid...no tolerance build up yet so that's another good sign. Still a big help in the gym so been able to squat press 6 plates today and standing calf raises with 225 on the barbell.

So yes Pump Juice delivers!
Old 03-16-2016, 09:10 PM   #29
clutchitalian

clutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
honestly i always hated preworkout drinks but this is perfect not overstimulated which i was worried about its just enough to feel good and get pumps and it wears off when ur done training...........
clutchitalian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 09:20 PM   #30
MindlessWork

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchitalian View Post
honestly i always hated preworkout drinks but this is perfect not overstimulated which i was worried about its just enough to feel good and get pumps and it wears off when ur done training...........
Ditto...this one's smooth as butter and no hard landings and the energy lasts my entire workout.