Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Peak-Muscle > News and Updates
User Name
Password

Old 02-09-2012, 07:40 PM   #16
reps
Vet

reps is just really nicereps is just really nicereps is just really nicereps is just really nicereps is just really nice
the book 1984 comes to mind. wtf we got no freedom anymore!
reps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 08:25 AM   #17
tilltheend

tilltheend is on a distinguished road
Thats the police taking peoples rights away, the govt isn't the police.
tilltheend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 12:48 PM   #18
ontime34
Vet

ontime34 is on a distinguished road
I make it a point to pull the battery out of my cell phones in the evening. Not to bright if I have an emergency however safety and privacy for all of us inside and outside these rooms is paramount. This country "U.S." is slowly turning into a police state.
Old 02-14-2012, 12:50 PM   #19
ontime34
Vet

ontime34 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilltheend View Post
Thats the police taking peoples rights away, the govt isn't the police.
Perhaps not directly however what scares the livin hell out of me and should everyone here is the NDAA National Defense Authorization Act. American Citizens can NOW be detained indefinetly without trial. The President signed it on New Years Eve. Certainly worth a look into.
Old 02-15-2012, 06:33 PM   #20
Khem
Vet

Khem is on a distinguished road
Its good in some aspects I guess.. Kidnapping cases, etc.. but you know they'll overstep whats right and abuse it.
Khem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 10:39 PM   #21
mnm

mnm is on a distinguished road
PersesGrK, it's already happend. Since the advent of 9/11, PDD51, and Threat Fusion Centers, the intelligence services and local police can tap your phones without needing a warrant. i read about an arrest in New Jersey last year that they utilized "ONSTAR" in a vehicle to listen in and track a dealer and make an arrest.
mnm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:46 PM   #22
Perses
Vet

Perses is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnm View Post
PersesGrK, it's already happend. Since the advent of 9/11, PDD51, and Threat Fusion Centers, the intelligence services and local police can tap your phones without needing a warrant. i read about an arrest in New Jersey last year that they utilized "ONSTAR" in a vehicle to listen in and track a dealer and make an arrest.
Yeah back around 2003. The court ruled against the FBI that it interfered with the emergency service aspect of the car owner's OnStar, also there was no warrant for a wiretap, therefore anything recorded was garbage, not allowed as evidence.

The only body of government getting away with non-warranted wiretaps is the CIA and NSA. If your selling juice, some class-2 narcotics, etc, nobody is tapping you on that level.

I know a local here in California who was busting for distribution of AAS, he was moving about 200 bottles a month locally. The local PD couldn't even get the interest of the FBI, it remained a local bust.

For what we do, atleast on these boards, there's not much to fear about the government listening in. It's fucked even in general, if your average Joe it's still wrong. But as far as worrying about covering your ass, they're not going to take those measures for users or small guys making a buck. If your selling in your gym, ordering your gear online, your downfall will be an undercover or a controlled delivery after a source was busted and your info retrieved, or the moron at USPS stepped on your package and it was leaking all over, so they opened it.
Perses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 03:47 PM   #23
mth498

mth498 is on a distinguished road
Im happy i have no phones, house phone for family to talk to each other and that is it. I hate technology to be honest. Computers and cell phones turned people into lazy asses.
mth498 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 05:16 PM   #24
DRveejay11

DRveejay11 is a name known to allDRveejay11 is a name known to allDRveejay11 is a name known to allDRveejay11 is a name known to allDRveejay11 is a name known to allDRveejay11 is a name known to all
Cool thread
DRveejay11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 05:35 PM   #25
rocco-x
Vet

rocco-x has a spectacular aura aboutrocco-x has a spectacular aura about
so SMS stands for "Silent Messaging Services" or close to it?
i don't have a phone with a contract but one with a shrinking payment lan and not even in my name or anyone elses for that matter.i was told about Boost Mobil's phone plane,had someone i know order the phone i picked out and sent to their house under a family members name who lives in a different state and when i make my payments i do so out of state,not even close to my own area.could they still find out my name and who actually owns the phone?

i mean i do have to use one of my email accnts to operate most of the features on it and do check most of my email from 2 different addys since either i'm on the road a lot and don't have time to wait till i get home or when my comp's on the fritz.this is just the tip of the iceberg gents,watch and learn or wait and watch.whichever way you choose it's going to be one heck of a show when the alphabet boys come kicking in doors in the middle of the night...roc,
rocco-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 08:05 AM   #26
kane.d3
Vet

kane.d3 will become famous soon enough
All true. Very smart bro. Use smurfs. It's your best bet. Cash, prepaid, smurf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perses View Post
In the end, if they truly want you, they'll find you. Anything electronic origin is going to lead to you or someone you involved.

A pre-paid for example;
The IMEI and Serials related to the phone, are ALL documented by the factory.
You buy it at any retailer. They know what batch of phones is sent to what stores.
You buy an AT&T go-phone from 7/11 or Walmart, ie anywhere.
The phone number is assigned by the factory, is tied to all the phones serials/imei.
That phone's product # for the retailer receives an inventory id and sku.
Just from knowing your phone number, LE contacts the provider, they contact their warehousing/inventory department, now they will know the phone's distribution history and to what retailer it went to.
Now they contact the store, from the sku and store's inventory ID, they can narrow it down to time and date the sku was entered for sale, and then look onto store surveillance at every entry to the store in that time-frame.

The same goes with shipping companies.
Your package is intercepted for whatever reason, by law enforcement.
The bar code for the shipping information relates back to the origin, store, time of sale. USPS, UPS, FedEx and most shipping stores all have video systems.
Now whoever shipped the item's smiling face is right there on camera at the time of sale that the label is printed for.

It's scary, but the more advances in technology and more we rely on it, the more EVERY action has a trail. Safest way to buy a pre-paid? Buy someone elses pay-as-you-go phone. You never purchased it, you were never in the store, you never might've slipped up during registration, the original customer knows zero about you. Don't receive packages to your home, never use real information, even if it means you can't retrieve a non-picked up WU. If you can't afford to lose the money you send out in a western union, you shouldn't be spending $ on supplements in the first place. It's easy to stay safe even with big brother cracking down, it's the little slip ups and showing off that blows it for people.
kane.d3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 04:32 PM   #27
Androman

Very good information, thats why I dont trust my own phone, however there are encrypted apps that dont allow anything tracking or tracing of any conversations.
Old 09-19-2016, 10:46 PM   #28
cog

IMSI catchers used widely.AIMCISD for Android will show you.