Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Post cycle therapy
User Name
Password

Old 12-08-2012, 07:49 AM   #1
jrod

jrod will become famous soon enough
toremifene vs clomifene

Does anyone have experience with both in order to comment on which may be more effective.
jrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:22 AM   #2
BikerTrash
Vet

BikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to behold
I think it could be dependant on what your combating ? what you were or are currently using .Lots of variables on this....
The effectiveness imo is on what your using it against will determine which to use.
BikerTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:24 PM   #3
jrod

jrod will become famous soon enough
Aren't they both used for post cycle therapy? Wouldn't one use it to get natural test levels back?
jrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:03 PM   #4
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
I hear many nice things about tor, but good ol' age tested Clomid is for me. I know tor works, but it is relatively new for use in this type of application, so few bros will have knowledge around use, doses, etc. But If I start a thread asking how to run PCT with clomid, a hundred people here could post what to do.
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:37 PM   #5
Glycomann

I'm with Dark meat here. i tend to stick with the older drugs. The newer stuff nobody really know the long term effects or shorter term adverse effects really until the drugs are 10 years old. if you mega dose clomid it will mess up your eyes but who knows. Maybe Torem will fuck them up worse or do something else and we won't know it for years. Then it could be too late to do anything about it. At least with Nolva and Clomid you have a good idea what to do and what to expect.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:41 PM   #6
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
Dark meat? lol I think

Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:20 AM   #7
Glycomann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
Dark meat? lol I think

Old 12-10-2012, 09:15 AM   #8
bigpapabuff

Its hard to go against clomid with all the real world experiences AND all the studies. It is the most studied serm for this purpose and has been proven effective. Hard to break away from that.
Old 12-10-2012, 02:02 PM   #9
irish_2003
Vet

irish_2003 will become famous soon enoughirish_2003 will become famous soon enough
my fear of clomid has become great since knowing that's how our friend Grim, owner of enhancegenetics board got his strokes that paralyzed him...he started with a couple small strokes in the eye that he was unaware of and then the big one followed...understanding that, and noticing how every time i take clomid i get extrememly cloudy and stuffy head and bloodshot eyes it frightens me...i'm doing very well with torem currently...and it can be used either on cycle or off cycle...
irish_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:41 PM   #10
Glycomann

i get the mucus in the eyes thing too at like 50 mg/d. I only use 25 mg/d and it seems to work. The last 2 years I recovered really well.
Old 12-11-2012, 12:53 AM   #11
A.B
VET

A.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to behold
Almost done my pct and clomid used. No issues. Recovering better then normal. I ramped up the hcg near end ofthe cycle which seemed to really help
A.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 02:51 PM   #12
Time2grow

Time2grow is on a distinguished road
I read that a bit of both is best.
any one here do this?
I have used both but not at same time.
Time2grow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:46 PM   #13
ERLCHEMS

I wouldnt abandon clomiphene as your choice of restorative. Clomiphene is a phenomenal estrogen antagonist in the hypothalamus and hence is the universally used serm in medicine for treatment of hypogonadism.

However, I would certainly use toremifene over tamoxifen for the treatment and maintenance of gynecomastia
Old 12-22-2012, 07:04 AM   #14
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
I took both of these together along with HMG and HCG earlier this year to knock up my fiancé. Toremifene is good shit!
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 11:26 PM   #15
Deacon
Vet

Deacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really nice
HMG is supposed to be also - but it is expensive

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."
Deacon is offline   Reply With Quote