Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Journals and Member Photos > Training Journals
User Name
Password

Old 11-28-2011, 12:45 PM   #16
BigSickD
Vet

BigSickD is just really niceBigSickD is just really niceBigSickD is just really niceBigSickD is just really nice
Still hanging at 270. My strength has increased greatly though I am not pushing too much to prevent injury. I am finding sticking to HIT during busy times at the gym is damn near impossible. This is the biggest and leanest I have been in my life. Feeling good but sluggish.
Old 11-28-2011, 03:24 PM   #17
BikerTrash
Vet

BikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to behold
Post pics ,. let us check you out ......and I know last time I ran a deca run I got to a sluggish point also but felt good ...
BikerTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 05:07 PM   #18
BigSickD
Vet

BigSickD is just really niceBigSickD is just really niceBigSickD is just really niceBigSickD is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by BikerTrash View Post
Post pics ,. let us check you out ........
Dude, this sounds gay on so many levels..LOL I will try to get the wife to take some tonite.
Old 11-28-2011, 07:56 PM   #19
BikerTrash
Vet

BikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSickD View Post
Dude, this sounds gay on so many levels..LOL I will try to get the wife to take some tonite.
lol....ok so it did sound a little gay but wasnt meant that way ..
Theres nothing wrong with admireing another BB'rs physique and learning from other lifters on what or how I need to work on bringing up lagging body parts . I find that seeing other lifters who are bigger than myself that I will push myself harder to reach there level and see from there pics what a certain weight class would look like and strive to achieve the deisred look that I am destined for ,
***** NOTE***** NO penor pics just for clarification ,,,,lol.....
BikerTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 12:09 AM   #20
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Still hanging at 270. My strength has increased greatly though I am not pushing too much to prevent injury. I am finding sticking to HIT during busy times at the gym is damn near impossible. This is the biggest and leanest I have been in my life. Feeling good but sluggish.
Sounds like you're luvin it dude! I always felt much more sluggish/lethargic also when weighing 265-275 compared to when I'm rollin' around 240 or so. But the crazy weights I can throw around when heavier made it worth it haha. Get those pix up beefy tits!
Old 12-01-2011, 12:30 PM   #21
P. Bateman
Vet

P. Bateman is a jewel in the roughP. Bateman is a jewel in the roughP. Bateman is a jewel in the roughP. Bateman is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Dude, this sounds gay on so many levels..LOL
You should be all over it then.
Old 12-01-2011, 01:44 PM   #22
BigSickD
Vet

Once I can figure out my wifes macbook I can somehow post pics.
I was 273 last night, trained arms and did 315 closegrip presses for 8 reps to failure at 11, haven't did that in awhile. I feel like a turd, like dph said sluggish and Shit. My strength is good but I have to work around the lateral tear in my left shoulder, my ortho Dr. Works out at my gym and he said as long as I can keep lifting like I do, no need for surgery cause it may not really help much. I am getting sick of eating.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:23 PM   #23
bufbiker

So the EQ hasn't kicked in yet? Or do you think you are doing too little to get the appetite benefit from it?
Old 12-05-2011, 11:49 PM   #24
BigSickD
Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by bufbiker View Post
So the EQ hasn't kicked in yet? Or do you think you are doing too little to get the appetite benefit from it?
Haha, I take eq and test yearround. I just get tired of eating I have an appetite. I was 274 this morning naked Haha.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:22 PM   #25
goin4275
VET

goin4275 is on a distinguished road
Whats your split looking like?
goin4275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 12:30 PM   #26
BigSickD
Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by goin4275 View Post
Whats your split looking like?
Due to my work schedule and my kids sports I go mon or tues do back and abs, then wed arms, fri legs and abs and sat shoulders and chest.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:11 PM   #27
Dawgpound_Hank

What it look like D? Updates?
Old 01-11-2012, 06:04 PM   #28
BigSickD
Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
What it look like D? Updates?
Heaviest I got was 276. I ended up starting my diet and cardio right after christmas along with Gh, T3 staying on 800mg of test and 600mg of eq til about 12 weeks out then adding tren, mast and winny in the mix. I was 264 today.
Old 01-11-2012, 06:25 PM   #29
bufbiker

Glad you updated. I was reading through this log early this morning at work and wondered how it was going.