Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Journals and Member Photos > Training Journals
User Name
Password

Old 01-13-2016, 10:51 PM   #16
Freak_show2013
Vet

Freak_show2013 is on a distinguished road
1/13/16. 212lbs Day. 9

DNP 250 9 a.m. and 9 p.m.

heartburn wasn't much little to none today

Woke up a few times sweating like normal
I had a sheet over me.. my girl had two blankets and a sheet

to be honest I still can't see any difference I feel like my stomach looks bloated my girl constantly says that to me I tell her I'm having a baby elephant the trunks already hanging out

Eca twice today

No sweating during the day only at rest

even though I'm not seeing any results the only thing that I'm noticing is that I'm sweating at night I'm not going to up my dose because this is not something to play with you will die I'm on 500 a day

to be honest with you the best thing I can compare it to is tren.... night sweats

I really don't think that you'll lose weight like how people play it out in there head's... but again I haven't been on it that long... It's only my 9th day

I was expecting to see dramatic results because of what's said about Dnp... And that is, you will see a big difference... I have not seen any yet...I have been going to the gym also ....

I'm only stating this because if you think that you're going to pop a pill and see a life change look think again...I'm going to the gym I'm eating fairly decent I'm not doing high cardio because I want to keep my muscle mass but it's not going to happen at least it hasn't yet ...as this is my experience.... but hey I'm only 9 days in
and knowing that I'll be looking every day in the mirror and probably won't notice it i had taken a before picture and I will take an after picture and a few in between which I will post I'm only saying this because just like me there are so many that are curious about the DNP...
Old 01-15-2016, 04:52 AM   #17
Freak_show2013
Vet

1/14/16. 213lbs Day. 10

Same as before post ...
Old 01-15-2016, 05:41 PM   #18
Freak_show2013
Vet

1/15/16. 211lbs Day. 11

Not really seeing any noticeable difference....

Same as before post.... Getting kinda disappointed because I know soon I'll be coming off haven't really achieved any difference at all... But hey I'm still on at 500 a day...
Old 01-17-2016, 02:21 AM   #19
Freak_show2013
Vet

1/16/16. 210lbs Day. 12

Everything same as before I've not seen much to any difference..... If I say it's kinda disappointing

Last night was the sweatiest I've been.. But not much as in getting shredded
Old 01-17-2016, 09:31 AM   #20
Glycomann

You see the diff when you drop it. You will hold water and look shit while on it.
Old 01-19-2016, 02:52 AM   #21
Freak_show2013
Vet

1/17/16. 209.6 lbs Day. 13

No Sweat's

I really am not noticing a thing kinda depressed because I know I'm coming off and have not really seen any to very little results

Weight lost:
I know I'm going to be asked did I lose weight
yes a few pounds ...but I also used the eca stack and typically lose the same amount ....

Feeling's
little disappointed
Old 01-19-2016, 03:22 AM   #22
Freak_show2013
Vet

Just for the record

Day 1: I weighed myself at night.... So it was not 100%
Day 2: was a 100% in the morning

I guess I lost 4 lbs.... But I was running the eca stack and normally i lose the same just on the eca stack alone

Overall I guess it wasn't too bad running the dnp just for the experience..... But I didn't see any difference at all

I was supposedly taking 500 250 every 12 hours I can say I honestly did not notice any of the sides that everybody says it has other than that I've had heavier night Sweat's on trent and eca

They say you see the result's in a few days after.....I hope that's true because I feel let down.... So I'm sure hoping
Old 01-19-2016, 11:55 AM   #23
Shovel
VET

Shovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to behold
Must have some weak dnp. The stuff I have turns me, the bottle and all the bottles around it yellow.
Old 01-20-2016, 04:30 AM   #24
Freak_show2013
Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shovel View Post
Must have some weak dnp. The stuff I have turns me, the bottle and all the bottles around it yellow.

I don't know what's going on but I'm feeling like I didn't get the result's I wanted
Old 01-20-2016, 08:28 PM   #25
DWBO
Vet

DWBO is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the log and sorry you were disappointed .
I hope you lose a few more pounds by Friday now your done taking the DNP .
Please post this weekend it worked better than you thought . Lol
DWBO
DWBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 04:35 AM   #26
Freak_show2013
Vet

I will only post my honest results
Old 01-28-2016, 08:13 PM   #27
Andreas Munzer

wow very surprised normally dnp is pretty potent stuff
Old 01-28-2016, 10:24 PM   #28
Mondo
Banned

Mondo has a spectacular aura aboutMondo has a spectacular aura aboutMondo has a spectacular aura about
Caught this thread a little late.... Next time if you ever run DNP again, set up a fan to blow on you at night time. Makes sleeping much more tolerable. Glycomann mentioned the water retention and it really does make you look like shit and takes a week or two to dissipate after you stop taking it.

For some (me included) DNP works best with no carbs and low intensity cardio.
Mondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 10:26 PM   #29
clutchitalian

clutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
Caught this thread a little late.... Next time if you ever run DNP again, set up a fan to blow on you at night time. Makes sleeping much more tolerable. Glycomann mentioned the water retention and it really does make you look like shit and takes a week or two to dissipate after you stop taking it.

For some (me included) DNP works best with no carbs and low intensity cardio.
I always have a fan blowing directly on me or else I can't sleep
clutchitalian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 09:06 AM   #30
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast is on a distinguished road
Can't believe I didn't see this earlier.

Interesting results.

I've used DNP quite a bit, but I definitely wasn't running EC stacks or anything else along with it -- I save those for other times and it's definitely not needed (though I'd still use a pre-workout for the energy because the lethargy from high enough dosed DNP is miserable).

My situation was different in that I have a small pituitary tumor (and there may be more at play other than that, but that is at least 100% confirmed) and I couldn't lose weight regardless of diet/exercise (after being a ripped 208 at 6' and then slowly climbing to 300 lbs. after nearly 2 years while still exercising).

Anyhow, I went from 300 to 240 with DNP (and obviously lifting like a beast and eating right -- as I always had been) in 4-5 months.

Since then, I've had to just basically live with the fact that I can't lose weight without it, so I keep my diet very tight and then will run a minimal amount of DNP for a very short time every so often to drop a couple lbs.

I think the most I ever dosed in one day was about 600mg. But I started at 50 and slowly worked up to 200-250mg/day and stayed there for quite some time. And I was losing some solid weight starting at 300 lbs. with a dose of that much per day, so that's why I was thinking the results here were definitely not what I'd expect.

It's a potent drug and to be respected. I wouldn't use it if I had any other options. It works, but it's not pleasant.

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo
MidwestBeast is offline   Reply With Quote